Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas 73 - Oklahoma 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Called it right again... abrams didnt have as many as I thought but he had enough
I called a 4 point Texas win, i got close is Abrams a Jr. or Sr.?
theVILLE Wrote:Called it right again... abrams didnt have as many as I thought but he had enough
Now you know very well that if the Sooner stud hadn't went out early with a concussion that Oklahoma would have more than likely won this game.
Look, Oklahoma played this game virtually from the beginning without their POY Griffin. They played it at Texas and they hung with Texas without their top player the whole game until the very end when Texas pulled away with FT's. With the way that Oklahoma played this without Griffin, tells me they would have won this game with him. It didn't take Nostrdamus to pick this game, if Griffin is healthy, it's a different outcome.
Texas really isn't nobody, i mean yea they have some good players but not a great team. if OKL was as good as you people make them out to be then they should of still won. OKL dosnt play anybody worth talkin bout, maybe a couple of teams. But not enought. there in a weak conference as well.. if OKL gets the number 1 seed this year, they wont go far with it.
I believe that Oklahoma actually is as good as advertised.

This was just a good win for a struggling Texas team on their home floor.
I love seeing that TEXAS wacked the Sooners.