Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky at South Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions???? i think that downey will be to much unless the cats play great D!!! thats the thing this team plays like the can beat anyone in the neation and then the rest of the game a high scool team will beat them... I take the gamecocks by 7 in this one and downey has 34!!!
Downeyh has 37 and the gamecocks win by 16
Downey has 19, UK wins by 9.
Im done predicting the outcome of UK's games, because you just never know.
UK avenges the 1 point loss adn wins this game. The first game was during the timeframe that the Cats had no bench help. The Cats have begun to display the support that Patterson and Meeks need.

USC is a very tough place to play, but there losses to Florida and Tennessee tell me that the Cats can go there and beat them. They do not have anyone to contend with Patterson, and he will be able to match the 28 points that he scored the first time.
UK by 7
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Im done predicting the outcome of UK's games, because you just never know.

GREAT POST
Stardust Wrote:UK avenges the 1 point loss adn wins this game. The first game was during the timeframe that the Cats had no bench help. The Cats have begun to display the support that Patterson and Meeks need.

USC is a very tough place to play, but there losses to Florida and Tennessee tell me that the Cats can go there and beat them. They do not have anyone to contend with Patterson, and he will be able to match the 28 points that he scored the first time.

I agree but it was at florida that USC got beat by florida and still a great game at florida..... PAtterson should have a big game but to me downey is the best PG in the conference and my favorite to watch in the country... I hope the cats win but I dont think they can..... I also expect Fredrick to have a huge game with 20+...... you are 100% correct that USC have nobody to contain PP but I dont know that anyone can guard Downey... Meeks may but who guards the taller fredrick... This is were that the tall guard hurts KY I think... Because not near as fast..... GOOD LUCK CATS
Uk By 17
Kentucky by 15
theVILLE Wrote:Predictions???? i think that downey will be to much unless the cats play great D!!! thats the thing this team plays like the can beat anyone in the neation and then the rest of the game a high scool team will beat them... I take the gamecocks by 7 in this one and downey has 34!!!

I find it hilirious that a UL fan starts the thread on a UK game. But I'll take the cats by 6 and Meeks and Patterson will combine for 60+. :Thumbs:
i think we can stop downey...last game he had zero points in the 1st half when we kepy harris, liggins or someone taller on him then in the second half dont really know what happen except meeks started gaurding him. uk by 10
UK by 10+
UK by 6
South Carolina is a very good basketball team..I like Horns team in this one as USC goes on to sweep the Cats 71-66..
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Im done predicting the outcome of UK's games, because you just never know.

You are so right! We have to stop Downey and I think it is going to be a tough road game to win. Go Cats, hope we can pull out the win!! UC could have really used Downey this year, what a difference he would have made on their team.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I find it hilirious that a UL fan starts the thread on a UK game. But I'll take the cats by 6 and Meeks and Patterson will combine for 60+. :Thumbs:

I have let to see him talk about anybody but UK, when is he going to talk about his team?
sstack Wrote:I have let to see him talk about anybody but UK, when is he going to talk about his team?

All right I cheer for the cats when they arent playin the ville, yes louisville is the better team and my favorite team, and I do talk about louisville all the time on here look before you make another comment
sstack Wrote:You are so right! We have to stop Downey and I think it is going to be a tough road game to win. Go Cats, hope we can pull out the win!! UC could have really used Downey this year, what a difference he would have made on their team.

I mean its the truth. U never do know with this team. We may go in there and win by 30, or we may get beat by 40.
Downey with 26 but UK by 6
UK by 3 and that depends on if Meeks and Patterson have a good game as well as the rest of the team showing up to play. Downey will be a threat though.
UK gets revenge in this game on the road and beats South Carolina by 9.

Let's go Cats!
SC by 10
South Carolina by 5

This is the most true statement that there is.
Uk-72
Sc-61
UK in a close one.
im telling you I think Downey will be to much... In order to stop him you have to put harris or Liggins on him they showed that the last time at rupp.... and harris and liggins is a turnover waiting to happen or a bad shot one or the other, and you put meeks on him and he scored as he did in rupp, you cant double team him there are to many shooter like fredrick then... porter does better at the point but you play him and downey will score everytime though because of his speed.... Liggins and harris are taller and can gurad him but they have to play without turning the ball over and limit there shots adn good shot selection... i think the Gamecocks could win bid time but I say Gamecocks by 7+ and Downey has 37
I think that the Cats will be much more prepared this time and they will take this one in a good game. I also think that the Cats win out on the regular season.

GBB!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think that the Cats will be much more prepared this time and they will take this one in a good game. I also think that the Cats win out on the regular season.

GBB!

At Florida and against LSU I hope but doubtful like your Confidence though...lol
Pages: 1 2