Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Play Station 3 or Xbox 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do u prefer
XBOX 360....haha
Ive had both and I like the xbox simply because the online play is better. The games arent that much different and the graphics are fairly similar but I would give the edge to the xbox.
Xbox360 for sure...
360 all the way.
Have to say Xbox360
I'll agree with the poll.

X-Box 360 any day.
you guys dont know wat your missing
Xbox 360. 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year, anyday.
PS3 by far
PS3. Have been a play station fan since the begining.
I have bot give me the 360 any day.
Xbox360. Hands down. The graphics are unreal. The online play is insane. Plus, it has all the best games.
Xbox 360
I have a 360, and my brother has a PS3..... You can't tell any difference in the Gameplay IMO.......
TATE_64 Wrote:I have a 360, and my brother has a PS3..... You can't tell any difference in the Gameplay IMO.......

There really isn't no difference in basic play. But, online is a lot better with the Xbox360. IMO
MisterPerfect Wrote:There really isn't no difference in basic play. But, online is a lot better with the Xbox360. IMO
PS3 online play is free
I'm not seeing how people say 360 has better games. Other than Halo, Gears, and Mass Effect you can play any other game on PS3. And to beat it all the PS3 has many more games to compensate for those 3. PS3 has way better exclusives, whereas, I can count the 360 exclusives on 1 hand. This is not a valid point in the 360/PS3 debate, this is just fanboy talk looking to push the convo in their favor. I own both systems BTW so I am in no way biased, but the 360 doesn't offer anything remotely close to the PS3 in the game selection category. MGS4, KZ2, and Uncharted are just as good as those 3 not to mention the games that are soon to release. I mean let's get real guys! I think people need to know both sides before they start posting something they know nothing about. Just my opinion though. BTW online play is no different either, 360 just has better chat options.
I'll take the 360 any day of the week.
I Own both as well, and would choice the 360 and day of the year over a ps3
Played both. 360 is by far the best due to online play and supports. The 1 big downer is the red ring of death due to overheating. I am now on my third console. Thank goddness for the xbox arcade option. It has saved me a bundle of money
Xbox 360 all the way only good thing about ps3 is the blu ray
Xbox - but now we are all wi
360, but I like the ps3
Hitler picked the xbox
Xbox 360
i got them both and i would say xbox
i think its according to the age because xbox live is better for younger people
Xbox live owns all
I have had the 80 gig PS3 liked it but if i had to do it all over again i would go with the 360 elite of course
Pages: 1 2