Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Alabama 6 (17) Tennessee 3 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a great game but I didn't get to watch but about 30 minutes of it. DEFENSIVE BATTLE.
This was a tough one to watch, but im glad Bama' came away with the victory.
I was pulling for them also. Isn't it weird Alabama was as down as UK and on probation but they sure turned things around in a hurry.
great game....watched every minute of it....i thought that it would be a higher scoring game than it was....but im glad it was a close game like it was....i as well was pulling for bama....big win for the tide!
Great "Third Saturday in October" defensive game for both teams
Sad I was hoping the Vols would win.. isnt this Alabamas first win over Tennessee in like 75 years
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Sad I was hoping the Vols would win.. isnt this Alabamas first win over Tennessee in like 75 years

--------------------------------------------------
after the game they said it was 1930.. but idk forsure.. that was just what i heard
Roll Tide Roll.... BCS buster from the SEC keeps chugging along for the second consecutive season.
this was a good game
I hope georgia and bama remains undefeated. I know another message board that seems not to like the SEC too much. THey seem to think the SEC is overrated
no....i'm a huge Vols fan...it was actually the first time Alabama had beaten Tennessee in Alabamas home stadium since like 1930.

that was a heartbreaker for me.