Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee at Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions???
Tennessee will probably do a better job on Meeks this time, which does not help our chances any...

PPat being back tomorrow will help, but we need everyone to step up tomorrow. Our tournament hopes are on life support right now, if UK loses, I think we're NIT Bound...if UK wins...there's still hope.

UK - 79
UT - 75
The Cats fix their ills at home and win by 10
Uk By 8
UK by 4
UK 74
Tenn 68
I think the game could be interesting depending on how much of a factor Patterson is, but I still think UK wins.
I think UK will win, but i thought they would beat Vandy too....
Ill take the VOLS in this one... meeks will have to score 54 to beat them again and I will even say meeks dont have 25 points this game... I hope that I am wrong but I see the vols beating them by 14
vols by 2
UK by 4

I'm gonna say Meeks has 30
MUST WIN...

Pearl will have a game plan and it will be tough...

This game is a coin toss...
Uk - 85
Ut - 77
UK by 6
UK-77
UT-71
I heard Patterson feels good. After warm-ups at Vandy, it was thought that PP could have played, but he still had tenderness, thus BCG said no, we need him for the stretch to be healthy. My guess it's a matter of; he's healthy enough, and the Cats need the win at home.
Stardust Wrote:I heard Patterson feels good. After warm-ups at Vandy, it was thought that PP could have played, but he still had tenderness, thus BCG said no, we need him for the stretch to be healthy. My guess it's a matter of; he's healthy enough, and the Cats need the win at home.

I really thought they needed the Vandy game and he should have played but I guess all he is worried about is the SEC Tourney.
UK by 11+
I will take UK by 6.
theVILLE Wrote:Ill take the VOLS in this one... meeks will have to score 54 to beat them again and I will even say meeks dont have 25 points this game... I hope that I am wrong but I see the vols beating them by 14

Man o Man!!! You sure can predict scores of games!! :biggrin: