Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College 84, #3 Georgetown 80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. I hate GTOWN! Pikeville is on a roll, even without Johnson.
Congrats PC and Coach Wells.
Samarco dropped 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the most entertaining games I have wittnessed in a while. Congrats Coach Wells and Pikeville College.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Samarco dropped 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude can shoot!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Dude can shoot!

no kidding did you see the play in transition where he pumped facked thinking someone was on him and there wasnt and so he was just like well hmmmm ill do it anyways and he HITS THE TRE lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no kidding did you see the play in transition where he pumped facked thinking someone was on him and there wasnt and so he was just like well hmmmm ill do it anyways and he HITS THE TRE lol
Couldn't catch the game but speaking from prior experience, I plan to watch it as soon as it is uploaded to their site.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Couldn't catch the game but speaking from prior experience, I plan to watch it as soon as it is uploaded to their site.

watch for that because it was funny i mean when you watch it you can just commentary what was running through his mind lol it happens with around 5 min left in the game or so.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no kidding did you see the play in transition where he pumped facked thinking someone was on him and there wasnt and so he was just like well hmmmm ill do it anyways and he HITS THE TRE lol
That was classic. haha We both looked at each other like "How can you leave him THAT wide open!" But like we both said, "We'll take it."
Samarco is unreal. The guy can flat out shoot! He is such a clutch player! He was 14-24 from the floor tonight, 7-11 behind the arc!
Oh....and aside from his performance...how about the two throw downs by Anthony Smith and the ally-oop from half-court to Ewan Linton? Those two guys brought the house down tonight! Great game!!! Congrats Coach Wells and the Bears!!!
Great job P-Ville.
Wow. Great night for PC basketball. Congrats to Coach Wells and all the players.
Any win over the arrogant G-Town Tigers is a great win!!!
I went and it was a high intense, loud, face pace game. Both teams Pressed for 4 quarters.

Congrats PC
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Any win over the arrogant G-Town Tigers is a great win!!!
Amen.
If...Then Wrote:I went and it was a high intense, loud, face pace game. Both teams Pressed for 4 quarters.

Congrats PC
Since you went. Maybe you could have heard from someone at the game why they played 4 quaters, instead of 2 halves?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Since you went. Maybe you could have heard from someone at the game why they played 4 quaters, instead of 2 halves?

Its a new NAIA thing. :HitWall:
Wow, that is pretty impressive win for Pikeville
Great game! What does this mean for the Bears when it comes to post season.
Congrats PC!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Great game! What does this mean for the Bears when it comes to post season.

Right now they are ranked third in the conference, They still have games with Cumberland and UVA Wise they virtually need to win both games to move in to second. However, if last ranked Cambellsvile beats Cumberland, then Pikeville loses to UVA Wise but beats Cumberland by 17 or more then they will move into second. Lets just say they need to beat UVA Wise this saturday at UVA Wise then come home where they have only lost one game all season and beat the Second Ranked University of the CUmberlands Patriots.
WV tech my bad not UVA Wise
Awesome win for Pville!

Any Stats?
PC website gave a few stats:
Samarco-41 pts
Hicks-13 pts 8 assists
Smiley--11 pts, 9 rebs, 5 steals

Congrats Pikeville!