Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK 7 - Ole Miss 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

I didn't see any of the game but seems like a better effort by UK today but still in a losing effort.
no big suprise here, raphael little seems to have been bitten by the fumble bug losing 2 more today....also another less than spetacular performance by woodson at qb, i think its time to start trying some people out, i just dont think he has what it takes to lead this team. on a side note david jones had 1 kick return for 26 yards, dont know how he did on defense.
Boys, this game was winnable. Ole Miss is a horrible team that cannot move the ball. Kentucky 's offense is laughable at best. What an embarrassment to the University of Kentucky and its fans. Brooks is running the program into the ground and big buddy barnhardt is letting him do it.

I'm glad our Basketball don't stink it up like this.....
This was just terrible. Didn't even score until very late in the game. We should move the football program into the Mac with the soccer program.
At least we might win a couple in the Mac.
Well....hope they can pick it up....Cause I'll be in lexington next weekend and would like to see them win one live!
Wouldn't we all.
Pitiful. How long to tip off with georgetown guys?
It would be nice to see but dont count on it
Maybe they should move into 1AA
:dance: Kentucky Wildcats 1951 National Champions in a 7 way tie

:wenumber1
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote::dance: Kentucky Wildcats 1951 National Champions in a 7 way tie

SmileSmileSmileSmile
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote::dance: Kentucky Wildcats 1951 National Champions in a 7 way tie

ConfusedhithappeSmileSmile
Im serious they were
So will Brooks still be in Lexington next season?
"Navigator" Wrote:So will Brooks still be in Lexington next season?

I hope to god not. :dangcompu
Let's hope Kentucky will take the time and bring in someone who will truely be able to atleast start turning around the program. Lou Holtz is out there, wouldn't that be nice? haha
ah what is new i love uk dont get me wrong but they stink