Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Vandy - Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont think nobody was going to start this thread but I believe the cats will win this one by 4... Vandy is a tough place to play
Cats historicly struggle at Vandy. I don't believe the Cats repeat their 10 point win from earlier in the year against Vandy, but they find a way to pull it out in the end. UK by 3
I will take the Cats in a close one. Cats by 5.
UK by 4
just like to say that i called meeks going off this weekend but i dont believe he'll do it again but he'll have 25 and does anyone know about patterson? hopefully we'll get him back. UK by 7 but vandy is always a hard place for UK to win at.
UK by 8
Vandy was without Ogilvy last time these two teams met, and we "barely" won by 10. Patterson should be healthy, as far as his leg goes. Reports say his finger is still a lingering issue. But Patterson should be able to contribute like he normally does. I still think for this team to be successful, we have to see performances from guys like Harris, Miller, Porter, and Stevenson like they had on Saturday. If they can all play consistently, we'll be hard to beat. Like the past few games I've predicted, I'll take Kentucky by <10, winning at the free throw line.
im glad to see porter get out of his tunnel vision ways and started shooting his open shot and guess what people are giong to have to gaurd him. but i still haven't figured out why harris is get'n so much play'n time and crap galloway hasn't he got to a chance to show that he can play basketball. othe night he was in for about a minute the BillyG yanked him for no reason. i dont get it....also miller seems to be get'n alot more comfortable on the floor and i just see more good things to come from that......
beasy_bo Wrote:im glad to see porter get out of his tunnel vision ways and started shooting his open shot and guess what people are giong to have to gaurd him. but i still haven't figured out why harris is get'n so much play'n time and crap galloway hasn't he got to a chance to show that he can play basketball. othe night he was in for about a minute the BillyG yanked him for no reason. i dont get it....also miller seems to be get'n alot more comfortable on the floor and i just see more good things to come from that......

Porter has improved his game each outing since the Louisville game. I am very pleased with his play.
Is Patterson playing this game? As SOK said Ogilvy will be playing this game and if PP dont play, Cats could be in trouble but I'll take the Cats with or w/o PP but it wont be easy to go into Memorial Gym and leave win a W.

Kentucky by 7.
Kentucky all the way.
Kentucky!
Mark my word, Kentucky never wins @ Vandy.
Very tough place to play, but Kentucky is playing some good ball right now starting with their defense also having Meeks putting up 61 points in the last two doesn't hurt either.

I'll take the Cats by 7. GBB!
Uk will win, I think by about 8.
If...Then Wrote:Mark my word, Kentucky never wins @ Vandy.

thats what i thought but Vandy isnt that ood adn I have changed my predictions... with PP i say vandy by 3 without Ogilvy goes off and Vandy wins by 13
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Very tough place to play, but Kentucky is playing some good ball right now starting with their defense also having Meeks putting up 61 points in the last two doesn't hurt either.

I'll take the Cats by 7. GBB!

68 points in the last two. :biggrin:
Report going around that Patterson MAY NOT play tomorrow night. That could be huge with Ogilvy being back for Vanderbilt.
If...Then Wrote:Mark my word, Kentucky never wins @ Vandy.

Actually, the Wildcats are 51-25 at Vandy.
UK by 15, I think Meeks thrives on playing away and will go for 30+.
Meeks will put on another show with or without PP.

Cats by 14.
Cats will roll past Vandy. UK will get a big time contrbutions from Harrison and the rest of the gang. I look for Miller to have a break game. UK by 13
This is a must if UK wants to get that first round bye in the tourney. I will go with UK by 6 in the end. Meeks for 30.
This is a game that UK needs to have PP on the floor. Without him, Vandy slows the pace and forces a 1/2 court game, which favors the inside. Harrelson will really have to step up if this becomes an inside game.
I hope PP is back for this game. U.K by 5 regardless.
UK by 7.
After talking to a fairly reliable source Pat will be playing tonight. This is always a tough game for Kentucky going to Vandy on the road. Tough atmosphere, odd enviroment with the benches on opposite ends like they are. Of course Meeks will get his, but they really need consistent contribution from Perry Stevenson. If he ca just play tough and pyhsical down low and shoot some 10 foot jumpers from the high post then that would take a lot of pressure off of Jodie and Pat. Should be a very interesting game to watch tonight, and it will not be no 40 debacle like last year. One of the things I dread is that the game is on ESPN tonight and thats all they will be talking about is the last time UK played at Vandy.
Cats by 9

Meeks scores 33
-STAT- Wrote:After talking to a fairly reliable source Pat will be playing tonight. This is always a tough game for Kentucky going to Vandy on the road. Tough atmosphere, odd enviroment with the benches on opposite ends like they are. Of course Meeks will get his, but they really need consistent contribution from Perry Stevenson. If he ca just play tough and pyhsical down low and shoot some 10 foot jumpers from the high post then that would take a lot of pressure off of Jodie and Pat. Should be a very interesting game to watch tonight, and it will not be no 40 debacle like last year. One of the things I dread is that the game is on ESPN tonight and thats all they will be talking about is the last time UK played at Vandy.

You got that right.
Cats will win if they can score at least 60 on Vandy..
Pages: 1 2