Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 79 - Arkansas 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meeks is all i got to say about this game.
True Statement.
Congrats Meeks & KY!
Jodie Meeks goes off again for 45 points. WOW!
NOt only jodie but prter done well... where was galloway.... not to be the bad guy but if fortson were there this could been a differnt game...
theVILLE Wrote:NOt only jodie but prter done well... where was galloway.... not to be the bad guy but if fortson were there this could been a differnt game...

Not to be a bad guy or anything but IF louisville had Patterson and Meeks they wouldn't have lost to ND that bad. Big Grin :Thumbs: Or maybe you Louisville had BCG as a coach even!!.
I guess a man can beat a team.

Nice road win for the Cats.
Good game for Meeks and Kentucky.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Not to be a bad guy or anything but IF louisville had Patterson and Meeks they wouldn't have lost to ND that bad. Big Grin :Thumbs: Or maybe you Louisville had BCG as a coach even!!.

No see you have lost it now who one on january 4th buddy think about it.... The sad thing is patterson wouldn't start for the cardinals...sorry the cards are just better and I realize they got beat by 33 congrats ND but sorry the cats couldnt have done it...HA HA:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:No see you have lost it now who one on january 4th buddy think about it.... The sad thing is patterson wouldn't start for the cardinals...sorry the cards are just better and I realize they got beat by 33 congrats ND but sorry the cats couldnt have done it...HA HA:lmao:

Your probably right.. Patterson wouldn't start.. He would be to busy teacher your big men how to play physical and dominate as he did against them. Big Grin
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Your probably right.. Patterson wouldn't start.. He would be to busy teacher your big men how to play physical and dominate as he did against them. Big Grin

:notworthy
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Your probably right.. Patterson wouldn't start.. He would be to busy teacher your big men how to play physical and dominate as he did against them. Big Grin

I would take samuels and clarke anyday over patterson... I was honest he wouldnt start... By the way what does it matter he wouldnt good enogh to win it and samuels only played like 6 minutes of the game because of foul trouble...Even the all mighty JODIE MEEKS wasnt enough for louisville...
the thread has nothing to do with louisville it is about ky finally winning
theVILLE Wrote:I would take samuels and clarke anyday over patterson... I was honest he wouldnt start... By the way what does it matter he wouldnt good enogh to win it and samuels only played like 6 minutes of the game because of foul trouble...Even the all mighty JODIE MEEKS wasnt enough for louisville...

2 straight.. more then you can sayWink
theVILLE Wrote:I would take samuels and clarke anyday over patterson... I was honest he wouldnt start... By the way what does it matter he wouldnt good enogh to win it and samuels only played like 6 minutes of the game because of foul trouble...Even the all mighty JODIE MEEKS wasnt enough for louisville...

this is the most outrageous thing ive ever read, patrick patterson is unstoppable, the only time he dont score is when hes on the bench,

he was 8-13 against the vill with 22 points, taking that kid over a man thats why the irish killed you

If you are such a Louisville fan why are you in here talking about UK. In one post you talk about how good UK played, then in another you put them down and talk bad about their players. Like you said this is a thread about UK, so why would a Louisville fan be in it. Make up your mind which team you going to cheer for.
very good win for the cats...only problem is where was Galloway???
I was disappointed not to see Galloway in this game.

Meeks is unbelievable as we saw again today.

Way to go Cats!
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:2 straight.. more then you can sayWink

How about 3 back to back to loses last week we were talking about...they had a good week...remember last time meeks had a big game like this they went on a 3 game losing streak well happening again probaly... 2 straigh what are you talking about louisville beat ky two years in a row or what...lol
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:If you are such a Louisville fan why are you in here talking about UK. In one post you talk about how good UK played, then in another you put them down and talk bad about their players. Like you said this is a thread about UK, so why would a Louisville fan be in it. Make up your mind which team you going to cheer for.

Were did I say that ky was good.. I said meeks had another game thats all i said
Wildcatk23 Wrote:this is the most outrageous thing ive ever read, patrick patterson is unstoppable, the only time he dont score is when hes on the bench,

he was 8-13 against the vill with 22 points, taking that kid over a man thats why the irish killed you

So why didnt kentucky kill them than HMMMM
Great offensive game for the Cats....very great defensive game!!!!
Jodie Meeks strikes again with 45!!!!!
Could the CATS be stating a little comeback? and could they make it far in the NCAA tourney?
theVILLE Wrote:NOt only jodie but prter done well... where was galloway.... not to be the bad guy but if fortson were there this could been a differnt game...
would have also been different if patterson played.
Glad I missed this one, great job by the Cats
ol'dad07 Wrote:Great offensive game for the Cats....very great defensive game!!!!
Jodie Meeks strikes again with 45!!!!!
Could the CATS be stating a little comeback? and could they make it far in the NCAA tourney?

I wouldn't say great offensive game by the Cats. Fortunately the Razorbacks could not stop Jodie, had they stopped Jodie, we may have been in for a long night
theVILLE Wrote:How about 3 back to back to loses last week we were talking about...they had a good week...remember last time meeks had a big game like this they went on a 3 game losing streak well happening again probaly... 2 straigh what are you talking about louisville beat ky two years in a row or what...lol

Hoestly, the sarcasm is getting old. There is very little debate in your posts and is meant to do nothing but stir arguments
A win is a win, and I'll take it. As a team UK has a long way to go and they're running out of games to try and get the ship stable. Not one other player hit doble figures. You can't win the big games you need to depending on one scorer. Hope someone will step up and really conbtribute. Arkansas had four in double figures. Although Arkansas lost they showed that they can spread the scoring around and this will really help them down the road. Hoping UK can put something together this late in the season.
Arkansas sure could use Justice about now. I think with the addition of him next year they will kill KY.
Stardust Wrote:Hoestly, the sarcasm is getting old. There is very little debate in your posts and is meant to do nothing but stir arguments

I refuse to argue with him anymore until he learns proper grammar and to talk in complete sentences. Wink
zulu Wrote:Arkansas sure could use Justice about now. I think with the addition of him next year they will kill KY.

I don't think a kid that will be a Sr in high school next year is allowed to play in the SEC.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I refuse to argue with him anymore until he learns proper grammar and to talk in complete sentences. Wink

good point
zulu Wrote:Arkansas sure could use Justice about now. I think with the addition of him next year they will kill KY.

This was a very good win for the cats, i was suprised that Galloway didnt get much playing time.

So did Shelby Valley and Elisha beat your favorite highschool team or something???
Pages: 1 2