Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jodie Meeks Vs. Arkansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has went crazy in the first half...everythings falling for him today. He's almost outscored Arkansas by himself.
^ bad thing is, NO ONE else can score for the Cats. If Arkansas fisgures out a way to shut down Meeks, well....
True. I thought Porter was gonna play pretty solid at the beggining but hes made some pretty bad TO's and Harris cant throw one in the ocean.
This could be a bad 2nd half because they finally figured out how to guard Meeks at the end of the 1st Half.

Harris should just be a player to practice against, not play.
Arkansas is 1-8, without their best player, and has the worst perimeter defense in the SEC. Did anyone expect less?
ND was on a 7 game lossing streak, that didnt stop them beating lville by 33.
RavenBoy Wrote:ND was on a 7 game lossing streak, that didnt stop them beating lville by 33.
ND is probably dressing more than 7 scholarship players with Harongody as well.
Harris should just be a player to practice against, not play.[/QUOTE]

true
RavenBoy Wrote:This could be a bad 2nd half because they finally figured out how to guard Meeks at the end of the 1st Half.

Harris should just be a player to practice against, not play.

That could be said about half the whole team...
Woooo.
Go Meeks!
Great Game!
RavenBoy Wrote:ND was on a 7 game lossing streak, that didnt stop them beating lville by 33.

good one buddy and thae cats beat the cards to to just remind uSmile
well before it gets out of control I will stick with arkansas winning the sec tourney this year because they MUST WIN IT to get in the tourney...also fortson could be a difference in the ky game I think... Also Fortson must be back for the hogs to win sec
Nice To See The University Of Meeks Won A Game:d
theVILLE Wrote:well before it gets out of control I will stick with arkansas winning the sec tourney this year because they MUST WIN IT to get in the tourney...also fortson could be a difference in the ky game I think... Also Fortson must be back for the hogs to win sec

You must really be crazy if you think arkansas who is 1-9 in the SEC so far is going to win it.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:You must really be crazy if you think arkansas who is 1-9 in the SEC so far is going to win it.

IF FORTSON COMES BACK!!! I think that I really do them or South carolina I really like Downey... I also think that Arkansas has they best freshman guard in Fortson in the country...
^ Well, Arkansas is 1-8 in the SEC with Fortson in the lineup and are 0-1 without him.

Not a very good argument.