Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top plays of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the top plays so far in college basketball this year
Syracuse going down to Cleveland St. by the 60 foot hail marry (Sorry Overrated)
Edga Sosas three ball from 25 feet to thump the cats ( kittens )Big Grin in the battle of the blue grassBig Grin
Those are my top picks for this year
Sosa's is one.....meeks over florida....the guy who just taps the ball backwards and drills a three dont remember who it was.
ALL of the one's from Notre Dame last night Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:ALL of the one's from Notre Dame last night Big Grin

HA HA HA how about of the ones ole miss South Carolina, Miss st., VMI and UNC and Miami done....lol:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:HA HA HA how about of the ones ole miss South Carolina, Miss st., VMI and UNC and Miami done....lol:lmao:

UK's total loss margin is not much more in those five games as UL's one game.Big Grin

I agree with your choices for top play.
six games, sorry i missed the ole miss
goBIGblue82 Wrote:UK's total loss margin is not much more in those five games as UL's one game.Big Grin

I agree with your choices for top play.

YEah but ky beat louisville so whats your point:closed: :wenumber1 Big Grin
goBIGblue82 Wrote:six games, sorry i missed the ole miss

So may you are lossing count lol:yikes:
theVILLE Wrote:So may you are lossing count lol:yikes:

Ahh doesnt matter because you may want to start licking your wounds before Sept roles around. :letsparty
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Ahh doesnt matter because you may want to start licking your wounds before Sept roles around. :letsparty

whats in september buddy basketball dont start until november and the cats dont get by the cats until december or january...lolBig Grin Big Grin
theVILLE Wrote:whats in september buddy basketball dont start until november and the cats dont get by the cats until december or january...lolBig Grin Big Grin

He meant the Cats' are gonna thump Loserville in football.Wink Big Grin
The shot Meeks hit to win against Florida.
theVILLE Wrote:whats in september buddy basketball dont start until november and the cats dont get by the cats until december or january...lolBig Grin Big Grin

football in Commenwealth Stadium baby, Mr. Kragthorpe and you Cards fans better better be ready for another whooping lol...Big Grin
and then december rolls around and you cats will get another whopping then...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
theVILLE Wrote:and then december rolls around and you cats will get another whopping then...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

:yawn:
Meeks shot to beat Florida!
how about WKU beating Louisville???
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Meeks shot to beat Florida!

As a UK fan, that is definitely the top UK shot of the year :Cheerlead
*The Cleveland State shot to beat Syracuse has to be up there.
*Being a UK, fan, Meeks' three to take the lead against Florida was big.
*As much as I hate to say it, Sosa's three may have been bigger.
*Johnson (I could be wrong) had a pretty sweet catch and shoot three while airborn with the shot clock running down.
*And two of my personal favorite top plays of the year were when the buzzer sounded to signal two Gonzaga victories of Tennessee!!! (Go Zags!!)
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:how about WKU beating Louisville???

How about VMI beating KY!!!!!!
When will the immaturity quit