Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 CBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is your top 5 or 10 in college basketball right now?

1)Pitt
2)UNC
3)L-Ville
4)UCONN
5)OKLA
Rolleyes
1. Uconn
2. UNC
3. Oklahoma
4. Pitt
5. Louisville
1. UCONN
2. UNC
3. Pittsburgh
4. Oklahoma
5. UCLA
1. UNC
2.UCONN
3.LOUISVILLE
4.PITT
5.OKL
6.DUKE
7.UCLA
8.WAKE FOREST
9.MEMPHIS
10.MICHIGAN ST

I know duke and WF got beat, but they where by pretty good teams(UNC,NCST). But imo when this teams play their best then they deserve to be where there at
Uconn
Unc
Louisville
Oklahoma
Duke
1. UCONN- will drop with the loss of their 2nd leading scorer for the season.
2. UNC- win over Duke @ Duke elevated them. Don't see them losing anymore really, in the regular season, maybe one more (if so, Duke will be the team)
3. Pitt- very tough minded team. I look for them to make a big run, late in the season.
4. Duke- not having a solid big man hurts them. Which lead to loses to Wake, Clemson, Michigan, and UNC.
5. Oklahoma- Yes, Griffin is the man. BUT, not having that consistent sidekick hurts this team, IMO

Outside Looking in:

*Louisville- losses to West. Ky and UNLV hurts. But, have came on really strong as of late.

*Wake- wins over UNC and Duke helps, but losing 4 out of the last 6 doesn't. Look for Wake to get back to their winning ways and soon.

Final 4 teams as of right now, for me:

UNC(1 seed), Pitt(1 or 2 seed), Wake(3 seed), and Louisville(3 seed).
theVILLE Wrote:Uconn
Unc
Louisville
Oklahoma
Duke

I think theymight have just dropped out :howdy:
Stardust Wrote:I think theymight have just dropped out :howdy:

Nope not me...lol.. watch ans see
1. UConn
2. UNC
3. Pitt
28. Notre Dame
33. Kentucky
87. VMI
193. no-body University
278. Louisville

:closed:

Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:1. UConn
2. UNC
3. Pitt
28. Notre Dame
33. Kentucky
87. VMI
193. no-body University
278. Louisville

Big Grin

oh wow, your cool
2. UNC
3. Pitt
28. Notre Dame
33. Kentucky
87. VMI
193. no-body University
278. Louisville

Big Grin

wow wow you have lost it how is that if VMI beat Uk and louisville beat uk and louisville beat notre dame, and pitt. uconn is the only team there to beat louisville and VMI should be ahead of kentucky than...lol If I need to refresh your memory I can direct you to youtube to show you the louisville game....lolBig Grin
theVILLE Wrote:wow wow you have lost it how is that if VMI beat Uk and louisville beat uk and louisville beat notre dame, and pitt. uconn is the only team there to beat louisville and VMI should be ahead of kentucky than...lol If I need to refresh your memory I can direct you to youtube to show you the louisville game....lolBig Grin

I can't get past all the Harongody moments from last night to find any other game
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. UCONN
2. UNC
3. Pittsburgh
4. Oklahoma
5. UCLA

Good list. I Agree.
Stardust Wrote:I can't get past all the Harongody moments from last night to find any other game

:thatsfunn
UCONN
UNC
Oklahoma
Pittsburg
Louisville
Bengal4Life Wrote:Good list. I Agree.

Michigan has beat UCLA twice, I think. So has Arizona St. with the 2nd time being a couple of days ago.
Stardust Wrote:I can't get past all the Harongody moments from last night to find any other game

Yeah sorry the cats couldn't beat them lol:p
2. UNC
3. Pitt
28. Notre Dame
33. Kentucky
87. VMI
193. no-body University
278. Louisville

Big Grin

Funny you put all the teams that beat uk behind them but you forgot school of the blind or the crippled... Think that nobody universite will beat them next year...lol
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah sorry the cats couldn't beat them lol:p

Great post
Cardfan09 Wrote:Great post

I thought so too the only thing they say is 7 national championships but how long ago has that been... yeah louisville ahsnt won any either but they went to the final four the last time didnt they...lol for you all that is the last four teams left in the tourney its been so long
No way Loserville should be in the Top 10.
1. unc
2. pitt
3. uconn
4. oklahoma
5. mich. st.
Right now.
1. Pitt
2. Uconn
3. UNC
4. Okie
5. Lville
1.pitt
2.unc
3.okla
4.mich st.
5.Lville -even though i hate it just a lil bit.
1.North Carolina
2.Connecticut
3.Oklahoma
4.Pittsburgh
5.Louisville
RavenBoy Wrote:No way Loserville should be in the Top 10.

EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER SUCKYTUCKY
Louisville
PITT
UCONN
UNC
OKLAHOMA
uconn is not the same team anymore after losing their leading scorer.