Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brian Milam, Death Valley's calling you out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When is that ‘Tender-Footed’ Brian Milam from WYMT going to show his face in Death Valley? We all know he’s been talking the talk, and kinda running his mouth a little reckless, now the Sniper thinks it time for Milam to come on down and walk the walk!!!!!! We’ve invited him to join the Cowboys, but Cowboys don’t talk trash only to duck and dodge a fight! I’m starting to think Milam might be yella !!!! Big Grin Wyatt even thinks Jim Frasure will make it up to Death Valley before Milam !TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

:lmao:
I heard him mention something about Death Valley on the news last night.
If Milam comes to Death Valley, and especially if he comes as a Cowboy, we will have to give him a little pink makeup on that TV face of his. So it will match all the other pink painted Cowboys..Wink
Let me tell you something potna. All I hear is how you did this and you did that. Well, you ain't done it against me! You certainly talk the talk but can you get the better of me? Oh yeah, you're big and strong and RUN YOUR MOUTH but all you've done is start the process. I will have you spittin' blood and now is the time! I ain't a cowboy and I certainly won't be yella because there is coming a day of reckoning baby...and it starts with you!!!!!! COME GET SOME BOY!:chainsaw:

The Sniper Wrote:When is that ‘Tender-Footed’ Brian Milam from WYMT going to show his face in Death Valley? We all know he’s been talking the talk, and kinda running his mouth a little reckless, now the Sniper thinks it time for Milam to come on down and walk the walk!!!!!! We’ve invited him to join the Cowboys, but Cowboys don’t talk trash only to duck and dodge a fight! I’m starting to think Milam might be yella !!!! Big Grin Wyatt even thinks Jim Frasure will make it up to Death Valley before Milam !TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Brian Milam Wrote:Let me tell you something potna. All I hear is how you did this and you did that. Well, you ain't done it against me! You certainly talk the talk but can you get the better of me? Oh yeah, you're big and strong and RUN YOUR MOUTH but all you've done is start the process. I will have you spittin' blood and now is the time! I ain't a cowboy and I certainly won't be yella because there is coming a day of reckoning baby...and it starts with you!!!!!! COME GET SOME BOY!:chainsaw:
What an ugly thing to say.....sounds as if you're an independant soldier...it's gonna be tough fightin' off both sides:ChairHit:
What an ugly thing indeed. Brian called and informed me that he has welcomed the challenge laid down by The Sniper and will play as soon as he can get away from doing all the work for Jim. I could tell from the talk that he was not going to stay away from Death Valley very much longer. Let it be said that I believe that in the spirit of the games that he will make the right choice. I mean really who would anyone want to look down the scope and see--A bunch of easy targets ( YELLA BELLIES ) or mean looking and acting Cowboys.:Clap:
Brian Milam probably doesn't even know how to shoot a paintball gun, heck he isn't even worthy of being a COWBOY because he is being Yella and won't fight...
Brian Milam Wrote:Let me tell you something potna. All I hear is how you did this and you did that. Well, you ain't done it against me! You certainly talk the talk but can you get the better of me? Oh yeah, you're big and strong and RUN YOUR MOUTH but all you've done is start the process. I will have you spittin' blood and now is the time! I ain't a cowboy and I certainly won't be yella because there is coming a day of reckoning baby...and it starts with you!!!!!! COME GET SOME BOY!:chainsaw:

Why look boys it's Brian Milam! Deadliest sports anchor since Jim Frasure they say!

Whatta ya think boys, should I hate'em?
The Sniper Wrote:Why look boys it's Brian Milam! Deadliest sports anchor since Jim Frasure they say!

Whatta ya think boys, should I hate'em?

I am sure of it....you should hate him. Listen, I know this guy. He is a really good person, but you have to remember that he talks for a living, literally......He wont show. It will be one excuse after another. He is hiding behind a computer, you know how they say the girl looked better in the internet picture, he sounds tougher in his internet posts. If he does show, the definition of the word Sniper will apply. One shot, One kill.....game over, see you on Sports Overtime, he'll quit, never return and then talk about how Hazard paintball is better than Floyd County paintball.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I am sure of it....you should hate him. Listen, I know this guy. He is a really good person, but you have to remember that he talks for a living, literally......He wont show. It will be one excuse after another. He is hiding behind a computer, you know how they say the girl looked better in the internet picture, he sounds tougher in his internet posts. If he does show, the definition of the word Sniper will apply. One shot, One kill.....game over, see you on Sports Overtime, he'll quit, never return and then talk about how Hazard paintball is better than Floyd County paintball.

I shoot a gun much better than others shoot basketballs!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOO!!!!! I am telling you right nowm you do not want me out there because I bring a big surprise for you. BIG!Confusedhh:
Brian Milam Wrote:I shoot a gun much better than others shoot basketballs!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOO!!!!! I am telling you right nowm you do not want me out there because I bring a big surprise for you. BIG!Confusedhh:
That has to be Jim so we will dress him as Big Foot and hunt him down. I swear, Right-Right-right.Big Grin
Brian Milam Wrote:I shoot a gun much better than others shoot basketballs!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOO!!!!! I am telling you right nowm you do not want me out there because I bring a big surprise for you. BIG!Confusedhh:

I don’t know boys!

There’s just something about him, something about what he just said

Reminds me, ---- of me!

Well, I’m sure of it – I Hate’Em! TongueirateSho
Milam put your money where your mouth is and show up. But I guess that to many people have called you out and you will be a no show because of fear.
Milam come on down and walk the walk, we know you got the talkin part down. But that is about all you got. I am sure the Sniper is way too much for you to start out with. Maybe a yella belly would take you on to make it a little more even but (and this is hard for a Cowboy to say) I think even one of them is too much for you. Chicken or not that is the question. I think you are. It is hard to describe some one that is lower than a yella belly so I would call someone in that category a Milam!!!!!
:howdy: Brian milam get off your butt and join the cowboys.:1:
TongueirateSho COWBOYS never run. thay just ride away'' WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Easy boys!

Don't get your hopes up!

I don't think a "Tender-foot" like Milam could handle Death Valley!
Confusedhh: Some people hear their inner voices with great cleamess. and they live by
what they hear such people become crazy... or they become a legend.
brian milam the legend WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

:muscleman BRIAN MILAM
I just wonder what Milam's inner voices are saying ?????????????????

"Stay away from Death Valley!!!!!!!!

Stay away 'Tender-Foot!!!'

Stay Away!!!!"
STEVE HENSLEY OR NEIL MIDDLETON:letsparty
Jeff Caldwell

He may bring Keith Casebolt...haha
Well you guys never know he might do some recruting his self and turn to the sister station WKYT and get there crew
BigJ Wrote:Well you guys never know he might do some recruting his self and turn to the sister station WKYT and get there crew

SISTER station

:thatsfunn

[YOUTUBE="Milam in Death Valley"]3FMQ9IVAUzA[/YOUTUBE]

Milam's first experience in Death Valley!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:[youtube="Milam in Death Valley"]3FMQ9IVAUzA[/youtube]

Milam couldn't carry Ron Burgandy's jock strap......Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Milam in Death Valley"]3FMQ9IVAUzA[/YOUTUBE]

That is Milam's hero!!!!
I read a poster today regarding Milam and wanted to pass it on to all the gunslingers in Death Valley. The poster said there was a $5.00 bounty on the head of Milam. I am sure if that tender foot was ever seen in or near Death Valley the bounty will be collected by our gunslingers. And should it be a Cowboy, I know the bounty would be collected with a head shot.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I read a poster today regarding Milam and wanted to pass it on to all the gunslingers in Death Valley. The poster said there was a $5.00 bounty on the head of Milam. I am sure if that tender foot was ever seen in or near Death Valley the bounty will be collected by our gunslingers. And should it be a Cowboy, I know the bounty would be collected with a head shot.
I owe him one thanks to the Madcap.
Since the Sniper is a generous man he'll agree that if Milam muster's up the courage to show up in Death Valley it will be under the Sniper's protection Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:Since the Sniper is a generous man he'll agree that if Milam muster's up the courage to show up in Death Valley it will be under the Sniper's protection Big Grin

MONGO just made the hit list. Payback, especially in front of tens of thousands watching, can be very embarrassing! Don't slip up boys...cameras will be on you. That means be careful. :flush:
Pages: 1 2 3