Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #3 North Carolina 101 - #5 Duke 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UNC goes into Cameron Indoor Arena and wins there fourth in a row in Duke's house. The Heels put up a 100 against the ACC's #1 defensive teams. Lawson completely took over the 2nd half of the game. Ellington shot UNC back from a 9 point deficit in the 2nd half.
My exact prediction, UNC by 14. Great second half by the Heels, especially Ty Lawson.
Great game tonight for the Heels. Especially Lawson in the 2nd half.
This was a great game. But, Ty Lawson just came out in the 2nd half and lead this team to win.

Congrats to Green and Hansbrough!
I love this!
Would have liked to have watched this game, but my power was out until sometime this morning.
Lawsom played quite awesome.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Would have liked to have watched this game, but my power was out until sometime this morning.
Man I kno. I was looking forward to watchin this, but at 5 yesterday my power went out.. didnt come back on till about 1 pm today.
i still believe that UNC is for real and duke is slightly overrated. top 15 definitely not top 5 in the country.
dUKe is not a bad team at all. If you watched that game yesterday, dUKe can play with any team in the Nation. UNC is THAT good! Thats' hard for me to say because I dislike both teams....
North Carolina is good this year, could be their year to win it again. Lawson did great for them as well. DUke just fell apart in the 2nd half, couldn't hit any three's, couldn't stop NC's offense and thats what beat them.
I wish they both had lost