Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Patterson's ankle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard anything?
I stayed for the post game radio show and Coach G. said it was just a common ankle sprain. He said that they had already taken Pat to the training center that night to start treatments for it. He said he should be fine for the next game.
I sure hope so. He had an okay game last night but he really didnt have a huge impact on games like he normally does. I just wish he would hush alittle and let his play do his talking for him.
C.Clair Wrote:I sure hope so. He had an okay game last night but he really didnt have a huge impact on games like he normally does. I just wish he would hush alittle and let his play do his talking for him.

Well, in all seriousness, I thought that Florida's interior Defense was fantastic. No one could get an entry pass in to Patterson. I think his only baskets were follows.
Patterson was not having that good of a game up until his injury and we did end up winning the game. Still we need Patterson back if we even want to think about getting to the NCAA tourney. I hope that Harrellson, Galloway and Miller get more pt.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Patterson was not having that good of a game up until his injury and we did end up winning the game. Still we need Patterson back if we even want to think about getting to the NCAA tourney. I hope that Harrellson, Galloway and Miller get more pt.

I agree
I hope he gets back out there quick!

Kentucky needs him.
He got an X-Ray and the results are yet to be announced yet.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:He got an X-Ray and the results are yet to be announced yet.

The news said they were negative. They said he would be day to day.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:He got an X-Ray and the results are yet to be announced yet.
Results are negative and he is listed as "day-to-day"
^ Thanks for the info.
Hopefully the day to day is only a couple of days.
Get back soon.