Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is that guy???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's the guy wearing #3 for Kentucky?Big Grin
He was a MAN tonight.
He was fun to watch. He made some incredible plays, but still played like a Freshman on many others.

I would love to see him step into the 3. I like Harris, he's a Senior, but he is not the best player at his position.
Stardust Wrote:He was fun to watch. He made some incredible plays, but still played like a Freshman on many others.

I would love to see him step into the 3. I like Harris, he's a Senior, but he is not the best player at his position.
Harris is a jr.. Galloway is a jr from junior college.. he played good.. harris sucks as always
I thought Galloway played quite well tonight, stupid mistake at the end of the game...but for the most part his defense was in check and had his best offensive performance of his UK career.
Galloway played good tonight. Harris is a lot better coming off the bench.
Galloway is a great kid and a great example of UK basketball due to the fact that he hustles and never gives up.
What's everyones thoughts on Galloway running the point?
Galloway should start. I know he made some mistakes tonight, but give him the playing time he needs, and he'll get that experience, and will become a great player for us.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What's everyones thoughts on Galloway running the point?

I would love it.
I like his game better than Porters.. this was a totally differnt team with him in there
Homer Simpson Wrote:I like his game better than Porters.. this was a totally differnt team with him in there

Hunh :confused: He was in there with Porter. He played the 3 in place of Harris until the very end of the game when they brough Liggins in for Height :ChairHit:
Galloway had a tremendous game last night. He needs more floor time so he can develop into his potential (which is really good).

I like the fact that Liggins didn't play much last night. We looked like a better team without him.

Wonder if the Porter haters are now beginning to realize that..He gets the job done!
The dunk he made when he ran the court from end to end was amazing! I hope we get to see a lot more of Galloway.
Galloway played amazing tonight. Even Billy G gave him some great complaments. He almost had a triple double. How many triple doubles have UK had in thier histroy?
I would like to see more of him, too. But, it seems that players have a great game coming off the bench for uk this year and then you don't see them again for 3 or 4 games. Let's see more #3
Galloway would be a huge bust a PG. Porter shot last night and waht do ya know it went it, but Galloway seems like he pushes the ball alot more than Porter does.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:The dunk he made when he ran the court from end to end was amazing! I hope we get to see a lot more of Galloway.

I have never seen that kid play with the confidence that he showed on that one play! Everyone in the Arena was shocked!
Stardust Wrote:I have never seen that kid play with the confidence that he showed on that one play! Everyone in the Arena was shocked!

Shocked and pumped lol.
Stardust Wrote:Hunh :confused: He was in there with Porter. He played the 3 in place of Harris until the very end of the game when they brough Liggins in for Height :ChairHit:
yea but i would like to see him run the point i like his game better than Liggins or Porter.. With him in the game Uk is a better team
Say hello to the guy who SHOULD be UKs pg for the rest of the year. He is athletic, fast and knows how to play the point. PLEASE BCC let Galloway start. Porter does better coming off the bench anyway.
I would keep Porter in at PG but put Galloway in for Harris at SF and let Porter run the offense in half-court situations and let Galloway push it when he has the chance bc he is a beast in the open court and also I think Porter is better handling the ball in the half court...
Homer Simpson Wrote:Harris is a jr.. Galloway is a jr from junior college.. he played good.. harris sucks as always
I think both of these guys should be on the more and have said it fromt he start. People down Harris and he isn't good on offense, but the guy is a lock down defender. I know basketball pretty well and he can play defense better than anybody we got. He's still battlign the injury some, but he is a really good defender.