Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Florida Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, BCG is the only coach to lose 4 games at home in B2B seasons since 1904. That should be great news to his detractors. Rolleyes
first TV timeout FL 6-4.
For the first 6+ minutes, I like UK's defensive effort
Galloway, Stevenson and Porter (2), horrible entry passes
That was a fast turn of events 6-6 to 12-6 in just a few seconds
Calathes is killing the Cats
22-18 5:39 left in the half

Porter looks as good as Kyle Macy Big Grin

UK on an 18-4 run :Cheerlead
finally this looks like a true Cats team, everyone looks so much more poised on the offensive end opposed to the games leading up to this one. Hopefully they will keep this up.
Porter is really stepping up and playing well in this game. He is going to have some turnovers against Floridas traps but if he can continue to control the pace for the cats and hit those occasional shots I like UK's chances in this one.
Porter is trash i dont know what Coach G sees in him. Thats just my opinion.
Sweet assist from Galloway followed by a bad pass for a turnover.
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Porter is trash i dont know what Coach G sees in him. Thats just my opinion.
He reminds me alot of a guy named Paulus. Not the shooter that Paulus is but every bit as good of an athlete and ball handler.
UK 26-22 lead with 3:00+ to go int he half and Patterson has ZERO points???

Galloway with a couple of GREAT passes a couple of crappy passes.

No Liggins!
Paulus was a better football player =) haha
As great an offensive player as Meeks is, he is letting Calathes kill the Cats
Got to give it to BCG, he has let the back-ups get plenty of minutes
30-30 halftime
I thought it wa a great observation made on Liggins. "he's a 6-6 2-guard being forced to play the PG, and he plays too upright". He gets picked a lot and looks awkward brining the ball up the court. If the Cats can get him to play more athletic, he could turn into a decent Point.
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Paulus was a better football player =) haha
I wouldn't be so sure about that one either. Smile
Oh im sure buddy lol
This place is electric! Wounderful game to be at.
Stardust Wrote:I thought it wa a great observation made on Liggins. "he's a 6-6 2-guard being forced to play the PG, and he plays too upright". He gets picked a lot and looks awkward brining the ball up the court. If the Cats can get him to play more athletic, he could turn into a decent Point.

Reminds me of my son. He too is being forced into playing point gaurd

He has some upside but dribbles to high, looks awkward bringing the ball up court sometimes, has too many turnovers and really ticks me off some times.Big Grin
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Oh im sure buddy lol

porter was offered many football scholarships

and on the basketball end, kentucky needs to quit turning the ball over the non scoring players are playing well other than turning the ball over, meeks needs to start hitting and patterson seems to be playing without heart.
FBALL Wrote:Reminds me of my son. He too is being forced into playing point gaurd

He has some upside but dribbles to high, looks awkward bringing the ball up court sometimes, has too many turnovers and really ticks me off some times.Big Grin

Cmon DAD!!! Big Grin
Anyone else find Calthes' face aggravating to look at?
I like Harris, but it's time to move him to the bench.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Anyone else find Calthes' face aggravating to look at?

Actually I do
38-35 FL, 15:56

Lot's of guys hitting the floor
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Actually I do

Doens't Florida have a guy like that every year???
PC_You_Know Wrote:Anyone else find Calthes' face aggravating to look at?

I was just talkin to dad about it...lol Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3