Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best guard in the last decade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the last decade who is the TWO best guard to play in the state of kentucky, either uk, louisville, wku, eku, morehead...exc

My picks are Tyquean dean and Cliff hawkins you may remind of more but there is my picks for now
One that stands out to me is Ricky Minard from Morehead...he was drafted in '04 I believe. The other might be Francisco Garcia from Louisville....he was a 2/3 player but could be in the discussion.
IRISH4 Wrote:One that stands out to me is Ricky Minard from Morehead...he was drafted in '04 I believe. The other might be Francisco Garcia from Louisville....he was a 2/3 player but could be in the discussion.

yeah but garcia played small forward alot of the time but I agree he is a big player though and I like the minard player but i will stick with dean and hawkins right now
I'm a football guy myself, I usually don't get into basketball until tourney time Big Grin
IRISH4 Wrote:I'm a football guy myself, I usually don't get into basketball until tourney time Big Grin

Amen brother. :p
Except it would be baseball first, football second, basketball last until tourney time. Big Grin
Keith Bogans, Courtney lee
T.J. Ford - Texas
JJ Reddick - Duke
Jameer Nelson - St. Joes
Jayson Williams - Duke
D. J. Augustin - Texas
AcieAcie Law - Texas A&M
Dee Brown - Illinois
Raymond Felton - North Carolina
Brandon Rush - Kansas
Steve Blake - Maryland
Dwayne Wade - Marquette
Nate Robinson - Washington
Stardust Wrote:T.J. Ford - Texas
JJ Reddick - Duke
Jameer Nelson - St. Joes
Jayson Williams - Duke
D. J. Augustin - Texas
AcieAcie Law - Texas A&M
Dee Brown - Illinois
Raymond Felton - North Carolina
Brandon Rush - Kansas
Steve Blake - Maryland
Dwayne Wade - Marquette
Nate Robinson - Washington

FROM THE STATE OF KY
Rajon Rondo. He done what he wanted on the floor no matter who was guarding him and whoever he guarded didn't do much.
saw "tubby jr." smith best ever hands down he was a monster LOL!!!