Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville at Notre Dame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win???
I think the cards are a better team but may catch the irish at the wrong time this time they have lost to many in a row now and will probaly come in with a win or win attitude and beat the cards by 3 or 4... Well I have heard that enough now from everyone at work and school an stuff so I started a thread and I take the cards by 12 in this one....If williams does good it could be more...
Cards by,12.
Must win for the Irish, I think they have droped like 8 straight. I think ND wins by 8.
I hope im wrong..Notre Dame by 6
Cards take this by 10.
Cards by 15
Big games by Harangody and McAlarney but not enough to stop T-Will and his squad. Louisville by 8
Notre Dame has to win this game. They drop completely out of the picture with a loss. I beleive Louisville is a much better team, but ND finds a win to win, possibly on the last play of the game
Cards are the better team and I take them by 12 this time but ND could be ready for a turn around but I think the cards will win
theVILLE Wrote:Cards are the better team and I take them by 12 this time but ND could be ready for a turn around but I think the cards will win

They have NO chance!
Stardust Wrote:They have NO chance!

Ok whatever man they beat them 14 last time didnt they (NO CHANCE)