Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke vs UNC predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game is Wednesday on ESPN. Who ya got?
I hope they both lose!!!!!!
I'll take UNC by 10.
Carolina wins by 14.
NC by 16
Who is the home team?
UNC by 13.
UNC by 2.
Duke by 15
Stardust Wrote:Who is the home team?

This is a home game for the Blue Devils
but on the other note, I say if Duke plays like they did againts Miami and Clemson, then North Carolina will walk all over them. So im hoping they come in ready and focus for this game. Bigest Rivarly in Sports History, they better be ready!!

But I say if Duke comes in hot and ready then they take it by 7

LETS GO DUKE!!!
I say that both teams get sick before the game and they have to cancel, therefore no one wins....Except that fans!
NYY10 Wrote:This is a home game for the Blue Devils
but on the other note, I say if Duke plays like they did againts Miami and Clemson, then North Carolina will walk all over them. So im hoping they come in ready and focus for this game. Bigest Rivarly in Sports History, they better be ready!!

But I say if Duke comes in hot and ready then they take it by 7

LETS GO DUKE!!!

There is no way either team does not come into this game illprepared mentally. The winning team will have won because they were better on that night.
allseasonfan Wrote:I hope they both lose!!!!!!

:rockon:
I like UNC in this one they seem to be playing better right now.
I agree, I hope they both lose, but I'll say UNC wins this one, but Duke will put up a fight beacuse it's at Cameron.
UNC 79
Duke 74
Duke by 6...

Duke- 78
UNC- 72
UNC by 8
Stardust Wrote:There is no way either team does not come into this game illprepared mentally. The winning team will have won because they were better on that night.

What?

anything can happen to set their mind off the game. And yea whoever wins this game is better, I dont no what your trying to say
Duke by 3
NYY10 Wrote:What?

anything can happen to set their mind off the game. And yea whoever wins this game is better, I dont no what your trying to say

This is a rivalry game, and not just any rivalry game. This is one that gets National Media coverage and is talked about for months in the state of North Carolina. There is no way that I buy that either team comes in to this with any distractions that would cause them to lose focus on playing their very best in attempt to beat the other team.

It's not like either team is loverlooking the other because they are thinking about the next game on their schedule. Neither team could care less about the last game that they just played. ALL FOCUS is on this game Wednesday. They will both be prepared.

Because they will both be prepared, the team that executes the most will win, no excuses.
UNC-81
Duke-77
Duke by 4.
Tar heels at cameron by 2 77-75 Ellington hits buzzer beater I think... Hansbrough is tough and will dominate the inside...duke is weak in the bench here starting 5 is top of the nation but you have to sub and that is why they get beat I think....
Stardust Wrote:This is a rivalry game, and not just any rivalry game. This is one that gets National Media coverage and is talked about for months in the state of North Carolina. There is no way that I buy that either team comes in to this with any distractions that would cause them to lose focus on playing their very best in attempt to beat the other team.

It's not like either team is loverlooking the other because they are thinking about the next game on their schedule. Neither team could care less about the last game that they just played. ALL FOCUS is on this game Wednesday. They will both be prepared.

Because they will both be prepared, the team that executes the most will win, no excuses.

There could be something unexpected that could throw off focus.
duke is gonna be the powerhouse of the year Go Duke
Can't Wait
Let me also mention that Carolina has beat Duke at Cameron Indoor the last 3 games so Carolina has a advantage talent wise and road game wise but this almost basically a home game I mean 8 miles seperate the schools but on the other note if Carolina plays Duke like they played Clemson I got them by 15+
UNC by 8
Duke is undefeated at home this season.
I don't cheer those shades of blue....I hope both teams get ejected from the game.:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2