Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCLA 89 Notre Dame 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UCLA left no room for doubt in this blowout.:lmao:
What is wrong with the Irish?
They were way OVERRATED
Stardust Wrote:They were way OVERRATED

Yeah just like the whole "BIG EAST".. Most overated conference I've ever seen. So many ranked teams and this game just proves how bad it really is.
Yes, you are so very right! Still better than the SEC, but that is not saying much is it?
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Yeah just like the whole "BIG EAST".. Most overated conference I've ever seen. So many ranked teams and this game just proves how bad it really is.

lol, are you serious?
SEC is down alot this year but they don't get any credit at all. But take the best team in every conference, and they have lost to a SEC school this year.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:SEC is down alot this year but they don't get any credit at all. But take the best team in every conference, and they have lost to a SEC school this year.

That is a HUGE statement, Now I am going to ask you to prove it. Please post the top team in every major conference show me JUST one SEC team who has beat them! Don't make comments that have no basis!
Wow...
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:SEC is down alot this year but they don't get any credit at all. But take the best team in every conference, and they have lost to a SEC school this year.

:igiveup: