Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2008-2009 National Champion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So who do you think it will be for men's college hoops? And I know this site is full of UK fans, but please say who you honestly think WILL win it, not who you WANT to win.

I am going to have to go with UNC vs. UCONN for the championship and the Heels taking it.
runninrebs21 Wrote:So who do you think it will be for men's college hoops? And I know this site is full of UK fans, but please say who you honestly think WILL win it, not who you WANT to win.

I am going to have to go with UNC vs. UCONN for the championship and the Heels taking it.

If UNC and UCONN met up in the finals I think I would take UCONN as the winner they are playing some good ball right now.
I'm going to ruffle some UK feathers and say that Rick Pitino and UofL win the National Championship. This is Pitino's eighth season at UofL and if I'm not mistaken, he won the national championship at UK in his eighth season.
ImagineThat! Wrote:I'm going to ruffle some UK feathers and say that Rick Pitino and UofL win the National Championship. This is Pitino's eighth season at UofL and if I'm not mistaken, he won the national championship at UK in his eighth season.

Hope so...but im going to say UConn
It's to tight for me to call.
arkansas pine bluff
MC4 Wrote:arkansas pine bluff

:beer:..lol
Syracuse DUH!!!

Ill say Oklahoma.
I think Wake has a good shot.
It just depends on whos playing the best come March. If the tourament started today UCONN would win it.
I think it will be either UNC or Oklahoma
NC will beat UCONN by 4 in the title game.
I would not mind if Ok. got the title. They have just as good of a shot as anyone.
PITT was my preseason pick, and I'm going to stick with them.
Unc
I'll say that UConn will take it this year and add to Jim Calhoun's hall-of-fame legacy.
i like pitt and unc but would rather see louisville even if i do bleed blue....UL is definitely play awesome and williams is a frig'n beast
Its between 4 teams for me. Louisville is my sentimental favorite to win it and it is possible, along with Oklahoma with that beast Griffin, UCONN and Pitt.
I really like Oklahoma. Blake Griffin is a beast. I also think that Pitt could sneak in there and win it all.
UCONN for me.
I've said UCONN already but I used to think Pitt would go far everytime the past couple years but they seemed to fail me every time.
Wake versus Pitt in the final. Wake wins by 7. Thats my call, but as always ill be cheering for the blue devils.
My sentimental pic is always gonna be UK.......

But I think UNC will take it home this year.......
Who will be the #1 seeds?

UConn, Pitt, UNC/Duke/Wake. Could it be possble to have 3 #1's from the same conference?
I would have to say Louisville, there doin real great. Just guess we'll have to wait to see what the brackets look like lol
NYY10 Wrote:I would have to say Louisville, there doin real great. Just guess we'll have to wait to see what the brackets look like lol

Would that mean that Lousiville jumps over UConn or Pitt?
HawksRule Wrote:I've said UCONN already but I used to think Pitt would go far everytime the past couple years but they seemed to fail me every time.

Pitt seems to always get off to an awesome start, but fade away as the season goes on.
<<<<< NCAA National Champion

On a side note, I really dont think there is anyone head and shoulders above the rest of the teams. This will be a great March Madness because so many teams have a chance to win it all, it will make it very exciting.
Pitt.
Stardust Wrote:Would that mean that Lousiville jumps over UConn or Pitt?

IMO when Louisville plays there best ball they are a better team then them
Pages: 1 2