Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Final

Let the thread begin!!! :popcorn:
congrats KCC on the big win.
Congrats KCC
CONGRATS PATRIOTS!!!!

Finally you get a taste of the REAL KCC, and without Ratliff and Mullins as well.

Good job PATS, way to come together!!! :letsparty
Congrats KCC. Keep working hard PCC
Cox-24
Stamper-17

Maggard-14pts 13rebs
Mullins-11pts

Congrats KCC!
now im waiting to see how many people on here thats gonna say that kcc just won because of us paying reffs or that pcc was having an off night. both teams did a very good job. and kcc won that fair and square. =]
congrats kcc=]]]]]]
Congrats KCC.

What's happened to PCC of late?
KING KLAY is dethroned. Way to go Pats, and we were without 2 starters.
Where is Aslan? Here kitty, kitty. Come out and congratulate KCC.
[quote=boogieman]KING KLAY is dethroned. Way to go Pats, and we were without 2 starters.[/QUOTE

Buttermilk SLAMMED it on him, plus...

he picked his pocket as well!!!! :Clap:

Now thats, Whitaker and Maggard.

WAY TO GO MILK!
boogieman Wrote:Where is Aslan? Here kitty, kitty. Come out and congratulate KCC.

and king360.. Im pretty sure they are on a bus back to PCC right now.
Way to go Patriots! It is about time the real KCC shows up to play! This should prove something about the officiating at PCC! I was actually shocked to see the Pats win this game due to, Mullins and Ratliff being injured, but again congrats Patriots!
kcc_pepidiot Wrote:now im waiting to see how many people on here thats gonna say that kcc just won because of us paying reffs or that pcc was having an off night. both teams did a very good job. and kcc won that fair and square. =]
congrats kcc=]]]]]]

yes, both teams played very well. I was really proud of how KCC adjusted and worked together to overcome the loss of ratiff and mullins.
Way To Go Pats!!!
Great game. Deron Amis tried throwing a couple of punches at Stamper tonight. Tisk tisk. Great game Patriots. Now I am ready to hear the excuses PCC uses. Refs? Can't be, there were a lot of questionable calls on both ends. Shots were not falling? Nope, Perry shot the ball pretty decent except for Noble, he didn't do to well from outside? What else can there be. Wait the 20 minute bus ride here. Has to be it.
Congrats Patriots!
kcc_chick Wrote:Way to go Patriots! It is about time the real KCC shows up to play! This should prove something about the officiating at PCC! I was actually shocked to see the Pats win this game due to, Mullins and Ratliff being injured, but again congrats Patriots!

its never about the refs teams shoot better at home and are more comfortable playing there. the refs do the best job they can. they might miss a call every once in a while but nobody is perfect.
KCC is ranked 7th in the Bluegrassrivals Eastern Kentucky Top 20. They have now beat three teams ranked in front of them. I wonder if they will get in love next time in the rankings?
PCC doesnt even take a bus to any of the games so who cares KCC wanted it more in the last 2 minutes and that got them a win and of course the refs were bad they always are but nobody can do anything about that there were bad calls on both sides so lets not get 1000000 pages here in the next hour complaining about the refs and stuff bc u cant do anything about that so KCC won and thats final..Thats all u can say good game to both teams
fanatic11 Wrote:its never about the refs teams shoot better at home and are more comfortable playing there. the refs do the best job they can. they might miss a call every once in a while but nobody is perfect.

Yeah, I agree..... we didnt lose at PCC because of the refs. We just didn't show up to play our game. We did tonight though!!!
jump_shot5 Wrote:Great game. Deron Amis tried throwing a couple of punches at Stamper tonight. Tisk tisk. Great game Patriots. Now I am ready to hear the excuses PCC uses. Refs? Can't be, there were a lot of questionable calls on both ends. Shots were not falling? Nope, Perry shot the ball pretty decent except for Noble, he didn't do to well from outside? What else can there be. Wait the 20 minute bus ride here. Has to be it.

Tried to hit Tate too if i remember correctly. Good game KCC, Tate you're a god. Jarrod Amburgey had some nice blocks and Milk totally picked Maggard's pockets.. I'm lovin' this
Benchwarmer Wrote:KCC is ranked 7th in the Bluegrassrivals Eastern Kentucky Top 20. They have now beat three teams ranked in front of them. I wonder if they will get in love next time in the rankings?

i hope so they are starting to earn it.
Congrats KCC!

What's happened to PCC of late?
fanatic11 Wrote:i hope so they are starting to earn it.

Their also ranked 7th WYMT Mountain Top ten and have beaten four teams ranked ahead of them. makes no since to me.
fanatic11 Wrote:i hope so they are starting to earn it.

Definitely.
lololol Wrote:Tried to hit Tate too if i remember correctly. Good game KCC, Tate you're a god. Jarrod Amburgey had some nice blocks and Milk totally picked Maggard's pockets.. I'm lovin' this

It seems like everytime Knott Central plays and is winning the other team tries to hurt the KCC players. Never fails.
jump_shot5 Wrote:It seems like everytime Knott Central plays and is winning the other team tries to hurt the KCC players. Never fails.

thats because they get in peoples head.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Their also ranked 7th WYMT Mountain Top ten and have beaten four teams ranked ahead of them. makes no since to me.

well... here is how it looks

KCC has beaten PCC, HHS, and LCC.

They are the only school to have beaten all three.

PCC lost to hazard,
Hazard lost to KCC (x2)
LCC lost to all 3 (x2 against KCC)

I think they should at least have KCC in the no. 1 or 2 because of that in the 14th. The only reason they might leave PCC in no. 1 is b/c they beat KCC twice... but KCC beating them without two good player, mullins and ratliff, should balance that out.
fanatic11 Wrote:thats because they get in peoples head.

Yes. For the first time since I have started watching Tate Cox play I noticed him even getting a little frustrated with how PCC was playing and trying to hurt him and Stuart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14