Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best guards of the last 5 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
College basketball players last 5 years 5 of them
Stephon Curry-DAVIDSON
jj reddick-DUKE
Raymond Felton-UNC
DJ augustine-Texas
Gaines- UofL
D.J. Augustin (Texas)
Raymond Felton (North Carolina)
Stephen Curry (Davidson)
Gerald Fitch (Kentucky)
Acie Law IV (Texas A&M)
Marcus Williams (Connecticut)
J.J. Redick (Duke)

Just to name a few..
Gerry McNamara!
Chris Paul-Wake Forest.
MVP2 Wrote:Chris Paul-Wake Forest.

My top pick
Deron Williams
Chris Paul
J.J. Redick
Derrick Rose
Brandon Roy
D.J. Augustine
Acie Law
James Harden
theVILLE Wrote:College basketball players last 5 years 5 of them
Stephon Curry-DAVIDSON
jj reddick-DUKE
Raymond Felton-UNC
DJ augustine-Texas
Gaines- UofL

Yeah Chris Paul is probaly my top pick I forgot about him but he is the reason that the hornets are my favorite team....LOL Also I was a big gerald Fitch fan also but he wasn' the caliber of guards like chris and felton though he may be in there some wheres... Also another I though of was JACK from georgia tech forgot about him cant remember his first name though....The guard from Florida the two years they won it back to back he was very good too
Jarrett Jack. Are you talking about Taurean Green from Florida? i didnt think he was that great he had alot around him.
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Deron Williams
Chris Paul
J.J. Redick
Derrick Rose
Brandon Roy
D.J. Augustine
Acie Law
James Harden

Good list. :Thumbs:
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Deron Williams
Chris Paul
J.J. Redick
Derrick Rose
Brandon Roy
D.J. Augustine
Acie Law
James Harden

Pretty solid list.
michael porter and saw smith LOL!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:michael porter and saw smith LOL!!!

Worst guards to step foot in rupp arena I think...lol
Rajon Rondo??
Tj Ford
Nick Calathes
Derick Rose
Brandon Roy
Homer Simpson Wrote:Rajon Rondo??
Tj Ford
Nick Calathes
Derick Rose
Brandon Roy

Nick Calathes makes your list, yet JJ Redick, nor Chris Paul or some other great guards are on there. IMO, Calathes is just an average player even now, and is just built up to be great. The other day, he was playing and the commentators were going on and on and on about how great of a game he was playing.. He had 13 pts, 4 assists at this time and the game was almost over.. He is way overrated and is no where near a top player in the past 5 years.
chris paul aint played in 7 yrs.. jj redick was a shooter .. u can make ur on list
Homer Simpson Wrote:chris paul aint played in 7 yrs.. jj redick was a shooter .. u can make ur on list

Chris Paul got drafted in 2005.. That is 4 years ;-) JJ Redick is the leading scorer in ACC history..

My List

JJ Redick- Duke
Chris Paul- Wake Forest
Derrick Rose- Memphis
Acie Law- Very Underrated- Texas A&M
Deron Williams- Illinois
Raymond Felton- North Carolina
In uk's Last 10 years?
Rajon Rondo
Gereld Fitch
Keith Bogans
Crawford
Azabuikie
runninrebs21 Wrote:Chris Paul got drafted in 2005.. That is 4 years ;-) JJ Redick is the leading scorer in ACC history..

My List

JJ Redick- Duke
Chris Paul- Wake Forest
Derrick Rose- Memphis
Acie Law- Very Underrated- Texas A&M
Deron Williams- Illinois
Raymond Felton- North Carolina

I know it .. but u cant say nick calathes is a bad pg
I never said he was bad, but he is average. He is a decent shooter, decent passer, but he runs the team pretty well. But like i said, everyone blows him up to be the next steve nash or something and he just simply isnt that great.
Hes plays well under pressure.. hes the kind of guard who wins championships because he makes people around him better..
Championships? I can go ahead and tell you he will not win a championship
And acie law is not better than tj ford.. or troy bell or teague or ty lawson or wayne ellington or rajon rondo or eric gordon or jamont gordon or shane foster or Mcants.. He was good though but Jodie Meeks is better
runninrebs21 Wrote:Championships? I can go ahead and tell you he will not win a championship
whered you get that from.. Mcfly
They aren't even a top 25 team this year and won't be even close to a championship this year.. and he probly will try to go pro after this year, but if he does come back for 1 more year, they won't be that much better next year. And I admit some of the players u said were better than Acie Law, but he was one of the most clutch players i've ever seen
Now you see dont throw rocks if u live in a glass house.. that said i named some alot better then calathes to
Acie Law = Chris Lofton or Deven Downey or Nick Calathes or Gereld Fitch or Malcom Delaney
Homer Simpson Wrote:Now you see dont throw rocks if u live in a glass house.. that said i named some alot better then calathes to

Okay 50 cent lol Cool
alright eddie murphy
JP BLEVINS YO lol.
JJ Reddick, Chris Lofton , Mario Chalmers, Derrick Rose, Adam Morrison,
Pages: 1 2