Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC East and West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win the Sec East and the SEC West.....Honestly who will win each division and win the championship
I think that South carolina pulls it off and wins the east beating Florida out and Arkansas will get it together and win the west and a great matchup between Fortson and Downey at the PG and Downey and the game cocks should win it as the better team but I am taking the razorbacks with fortson in an upset though
I would pick LSU winning the West. I know it might seem unlikely, I chose Kentucky winning the East. They've lost the last 3 games in the conference, but from what I've heard, they're rallying to win the rest of their games. It really sounds like to me they want to win the rest of their games and win in the SEC tournament. Even though they might come with a big rally in the end, I have LSU winning the SEC tournament.

By the way, this is a good topic to talk about. The front runner for the SEC this year is kind of 'up for grabs'.
LSU should win the West, but MSU has a chance if the beat LSU in their remaining matchup.

The East is up for grabs. The top 3 teams ate FL, Tenn & UK. All play each other twice, and all will be tough on their own court. Florida has a monster schedule to finish the season with; LSU, Tenn, MSU & UK. IMO, it will come down to the last game of the year in Gainesville for the #1 seed in the east.
Stardust Wrote:LSU should win the West, but MSU has a chance if the beat LSU in their remaining matchup.

The East is up for grabs. The top 3 teams ate FL, Tenn & UK. All play each other twice, and all will be tough on their own court. Florida has a monster schedule to finish the season with; LSU, Tenn, MSU & UK. IMO, it will come down to the last game of the year in Gainesville for the #1 seed in the east.

I could see this happening maybe but I like arkansas winning it and it all depends on how it falls and if the cats get it together to win death star.... You may and I hope you are right they win every other game but I dont know have to wait and see.... Tenn could come back and win it or Georgia could be holding back again
theVILLE Wrote:I could see this happening maybe but I like arkansas winning it and it all depends on how it falls and if the cats get it together to win death star.... You may and I hope you are right they win every other game but I dont know have to wait and see.... Tenn could come back and win it or Georgia could be holding back again

Georgia is BADDDD. I think they have lost 10 in a row.
Stardust Wrote:Georgia is BADDDD. I think they have lost 10 in a row.

Yeah I know but dont count them out though not saying upset or nothing just dont county anyone out... Not making fun or nothing but thats what happend with VMI i think