Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio State class of 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andrew Norwell is one of the top linemen prospects in the Class of 2010.
The 6-foot-7, 270-pound offensive tackle from Anderson High School in Cincinnati, chose Ohio State over offers from Illinois, Cincinnati, Indiana, Notre Dame and Duke.
Your thread got 5 views and no replies, like I said, no one here really cares about Ohio State Athletics.
OSU will make a run as one of the top teams in the Nation next year, and will likely be contending for the BCS championship game. They lose Beanie, but he was hurt a lot last year anyhow. their back-up put up great numbers and is a more versatile back.

OSU is loaded at LB, and is the new Penn State with the number of LB's that are 5* & 6* players. They are bringing in a Freshman that is very likely to step right into the spot that laurenitus leaves.

They return the rest of their skills players, thus they will be a great team next year.
I think it all depends on the coaching staff changing the game plan on offense.
2 others on the list already.

J.T. Moore-6-4-220-Def End-4.75 40 time-Boardman high school,Ohio

Jamel Turner-6-3-210-De End-4.6 40 time- Ursuline high school,Ohio
Stardust Wrote:OSU will make a run as one of the top teams in the Nation next year, and will likely be contending for the BCS championship game. They lose Beanie, but he was hurt a lot last year anyhow. their back-up put up great numbers and is a more versatile back.

OSU is loaded at LB, and is the new Penn State with the number of LB's that are 5* & 6* players. They are bringing in a Freshman that is very likely to step right into the spot that laurenitus leaves.

They return the rest of their skills players, thus they will be a great team next year.

Part of the reason they will be contending for a title is due to the fact that the big 10 has been weak the last few years.
Both title games they got in, they got embaressed.
Why does everyone want Ohio State to get into the big game and get made a fool of agian! I dont care how good of class you have coming in, that doesnt make the fact that the Big 10 has tobe one of the weakest confrences in the nation.
The Big Ten is highly overrated and their bowl record proved that this year (with the exception going to Iowa for their beating of a weakening Spurrier program) and Ohio State just chokes when the game is on the line as they have shown in the past few years (in bowl games).
C.Clair Wrote:Why does everyone want Ohio State to get into the big game and get made a fool of agian! I dont care how good of class you have coming in, that doesnt make the fact that the Big 10 has tobe one of the weakest confrences in the nation.

Who is saying they want OSU in the big game? Just posting the facts. Big 10 was down compared to Big 10 standards, but not college Footballs. If OSU runs the table in the Big 10, they put themselves into the Big game, whether anyone likes it or not. Getting invited to the big dance means you at least get teh chance to dance. Standing on the outside looking in gets you nothing.