Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sosa or McGee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you all despise louisville and all but who should start as guard for them
Edgar Sosa or Andre Mcgee I think Sosa should but some people have told me I was stupid for thinking that am I or is sosa the key to the cards beating teams
Hope it wasn't to soon to mention them its been a month now!!
I would rotate Sosa, Mcgee, and Knowles. All of them either seem on or off, non of them are consistant.
I agree that Sosa isn't consistent but knowles is not even a point guard and he is pretty consistent I think though. I agree with rotating them though
Sosa
theVILLE Wrote:Hope it wasn't to soon to mention them its been a month now!!

Its things like this, is why we dont like you all Big Grin .... but there both pretty good players, im not sure which one should start.. just knowing u got em both is good, mix up the rotation I guess.
I'm partial to Knowles watching him at GRC for four years.
Stardust Wrote:I'm partial to Knowles watching him at GRC for four years.

I like knowles a good ole kentucky boy doing well is always nice to see and he may not be starting right now but after next year he will be and may a few games now with smith having confidence problems
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Its things like this, is why we dont like you all Big Grin .... but there both pretty good players, im not sure which one should start.. just knowing u got em both is good, mix up the rotation I guess.

I was just joking if the game went the other way you would do the same right..... But yeah I am sure as a kentucky fan right now you would like to have any guard on louisville but I was wondering which should start...
I say that Sosa should get the start and spread around the minutes with Knowles and McGee. Sosa is the most talented of the three, but I think McGee is a better shooter and Knowles is a smarter player.

You have to get all three of them in the game.
theVILLE Wrote:I was just joking if the game went the other way you would do the same right..... But yeah I am sure as a kentucky fan right now you would like to have any guard on louisville but I was wondering which should start...

lol I kno u was jk, so was I... its all in good fun, the rivalry between the schools, as well as the trash talk the fans give out. Its no secret that louisville will prolly go further than UK this year. But like I said, SOSA and Mcgee are both pretty good players, so just have a rotation, as far as who should start, I dunno I havent seen louisville play much to know who is better.
Well I know you were jk and I think that louisville will next year to and maybe the next!!! LOL