Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kenctuky Remainin schedule will they be L's or W's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Kenctucky get it together or not there upcoming schedule and my predictions are
Florida- L Galathes and Hodge tough and in order for the cats to win patterson must have the game of his carrer because it obvious that they aren't setting screens for meeks

@arkansas- L I take them over the cats becasue fortson is tough and I think the guard of the future and welsh three point shooting and clarke too..

@Vandy- W I willl take the cats becasue vandy isnt having a good year and they will have to have a good game to pull it off

Tennessee- L I think that the vols will look to slaughter them and want be successful at that put under 10... MEEKS MUST SCORE 54

@ South Carolina -L I think Downey and Fredrick is deadly combo and Downey THEY best guard in the Conference is going to be to much for the struggling cats I think

LSU- L I think that LSU is on a roll and unless they fall down hill or major inuries then I dont think the cats will win this one either.....
I think UK will recover and win a few of those games, and I think we can beat Arkansas because they have been horrible in conference play.
I thought you had already posted a similar thread???