Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Will Kentucky's Overall Record Be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can they get it together and win the sec??? What games will they win or lose make your predictions???????
Florida- L (galathes to much at the guard and if kentcuky wins meeks has to get open and patterson must have a big game inside)

@arkansas- L (fortson to tough for any of the guards)

@vandy- W ( I think meeks will get open because of the defense vandy plays and will be close game because at vandy but the cats can pull this one off

tennesee- L I think the vols we be looking to slaughter them but will not be succesful but will win under 10. MEEKS MUST SCORE 54 again

@South carolina-L Downey and fredrick to tough and a team that walked into rupp and pulled it off I think will beat them at there place to and Downey THEY top guard in the conference

LSU- L I think the tigers playing the best in the conference right now but the stretch will not end unless patterson and meeks and third scorer comes in

Georgia- S S stands for slaughter the cats should slaughter this team and meeks should have a big game not 54 again but a big game

@Florida- L the gators are tough to beat at gator nation and the cats will have to pull of a big one to win @ florida

Sec tourney predictions?? who will win it
I think that Arkansas will get i together and win the west and Downey and the game cocks at SC will win the east and Arkansas winning it
Good enough to go to the NCAA tournament!
prbaly because they are UK but I dont know that was just my predictions now... and unless something changes they may not win another game
Florida- W
@Arkansas- W
@ Vandy-L
Tennessee- W
@South Carolina-W
LSU-W
Georgia-W
@Florida-L
TopDog09 Wrote:Florida- W
@Arkansas- W
@ Vandy-L
Tennessee- W
@South Carolina-W
LSU-W
Georgia-W
@Florida-L
South Carolina and all star DOWNEY came into rupp and beat them though how do they win at USC unless they get it together!!
theVILLE Wrote:Can they get it together and win the sec??? What games will they win or lose make your predictions???????
Florida- L (galathes to much at the guard and if kentcuky wins meeks has to get open and patterson must have a big game inside)

@vandy- W ( I think meeks will get open because of the defense vandy plays and will be close game because at vandy but the cats can pull this one off

tennesee- L I think the vols we be looking to slaughter them but will not be succesful but will win under 10. MEEKS MUST SCORE 54 again

@South carolina-L Downey and fredrick to tough and a team that walked into rupp and pulled it off I think will beat them at there place to and Downey THEY top guard in the conference

LSU- L I think the tigers playing the best in the conference right now but the stretch will not end unless patterson and meeks and third scorer comes in

Georgia- S S stands for slaughter the cats should slaughter this team and meeks should have a big game not 54 again but a big game

@Florida- L the gators are tough to beat at gator nation and the cats will have to pull of a big one to win @ florida

I think that Arkansas will get i together and win the west and Downey and the game cocks at SC will win the east and Arkansas winning it

You really hate UK don't you? lol Your no bias at all.
I think UK goes 7-1, not sure where the loss comes at but probably on the road. And imo I think they carry alot of momentum in the SEC tourney and win it. They get a 4 seed. Mark it down! Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:You really hate UK don't you? lol Your no bias at all.
I think UK goes 7-1, not sure where the loss comes at but probably on the road. And imo I think they carry alot of momentum in the SEC tourney and win it. They get a 4 seed. Mark it down! Big Grin

Wrote that down and no I dont hate uk I just put what I thought..... And win the Sec tourney wow wee.. I hope soo but thats pushing it I think they will get an 8 seed or 9 seed mark it downBig Grin
theVILLE Wrote:Wrote that down and no I dont hate uk I just put what I thought..... And win the Sec tourney wow wee.. I hope soo but thats pushing it I think they will get an 8 seed or 9 seed mark it downBig Grin

Haha Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Haha Big Grin

yeah either way things need to change for the cats to the good and the horable fans booing them yeah it could hurt and make it worse or could put fire under them to want to please the fans more.....
theVILLE Wrote:Can they get it together and win the sec??? What games will they win or lose make your predictions???????

All right I will give them the benefit of the doubt because I think the fans booing them will put fire under them to do better and will beat FLORIDA tuesday or atleast a good game anyway....I think kentucky is going to catch everyone else at the wrong time they may pull another upset against tennessee but Im sticking with tennessee in a close one this time
I think we will do good since they had their locker room discussion and got their thoughts about how they were playing out there to each other. But I'm not psychic, so they could end up doing the total opposite.
I say the confrontation in the locker room Tuesday will motivate the Cats and they will finish the last 8 games with a 7-1 record. I say the loss will come against Florida on the road.

Let's go Cats!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I say the confrontation in the locker room Tuesday will motivate the Cats and they will finish the last 8 games with a 7-1 record. I say the loss will come against Florida on the road.

Let's go Cats!

I agree. The USC game will be tough, but not one that the Cats can't win. Bottomline, they finish with 20+ wins and go to the NCAA tourney