Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas tech vs. Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win this game in austin on saturday.
This is what i think ?

Tech----28
Texas---24
Tech has been hovering in the top 15-25 range for the past few seasons. They are waiting to have that one big breakout game. But I don't think it will be against Texas. The Longhorns are too focues on winning the National Championship.

Texas 35
Tech 14
Tech has a really tough offense, especially at the skill positions. But, the Horns have a monster line that will swallow up the Tech line. Tech's line is small, and not nearly as talented as Texas'. Easy win for the Horns. Hook 'em.

Texas-38
Tech-17
Lemme tell ya....Texas has one of the best defense's in the nation and Texas Tech has an explosive offense.....so it will be an up and down back and forth type of game....but if the D for Texas doesnt produce like it has been....the Longhorns will have to atleast score 40 even 50 points to beat Texas Tech b/c that is about there average per game....but I got Texas in the game!
Going to be a hell of a gmae. No doubt about it. Texas chose once again in hopes of national title. Red Raiders by 21.
I think this game will be all longhorns due to the fact that they have vince young which i think deserves the heisman trophy this year