Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Does UK sign?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DeQuin Evans- 4* JUCO DE, deiciding between UK and UL.

Demond Dennis- 3* HB, teammate of Darren Myles. De-comitted from Auburn and Troy.

Darius McMullin- 3* DT, current Vandy committment but may not have the academics for Vandy. Choosing between UK and Vandy.

Darren Myles- 4* S, teammate of Dennis. Took last official visit to UK. Choosing between UK, Tennessee, Alabama, and LSU

Justin Green- 4* CB, Current Ohio State committment. Played for Louisville Male.

UK adds a sleeper we have not heard of in this recruitment .

Or none of the above, UK misses on all.
I'd like to have Evans over them all because it will give more depth to the defensive line.

Myles & Green would be nice pick ups also.
Evans may be lost on a technicality unfortunately
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Evans may be lost on a technicality unfortunately

What does that mean? :confused:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Evans may be lost on a technicality unfortunately

I hadn't heard this, what are the specifics. He'd be a nice player for the Cats
I think Green will stick with OSU. I feel "pretty" comfortable with UK signing McMullin, Dennis and Miles. Evans may be a stretch. They said his latest visit to Louisville went real well, so that may have had an impact on his decision. I read where Kentucky's class was ranked 27th nationally which is GREAT!!!! However, it's good enough for only 11th in the SEC, ahead of only Vanderbilt.
Green at this moment is no longer an OSU Committ... that may change tomorrow, or he may end up a Cat...
Evans has an academic issue at Uk, that he won't have at UL due to admission standards.... it is still not over but as of now UL has to be the favorite.
Demond Dennis will choose between UK and New Mexico FWIW.

McMullin will choose between UK, Vandy, and Ole Miss... he too has an academic issue that is creating a problem.

Tomorrow is going to be C-R-A-Z-Y nationally....
I'd like to see us sign Green. We could use another good CB.
Louisville Male DB, Justin Green has de-committed from Ohio State and will sign with Illinois.

Oh well.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Louisville Male DB, Justin Green has de-committed from Ohio State and will sign with Illinois.

Oh well.

In the words of Chris Daughtry:
"It's Not Over..."

Guess who has a press conference today and who is no longer listed as committed to anyone... Wink

I have faith.
McMullin is not going to happen..looks like he is choosing between South Alabama and UAB. VCictim of academics or full scholarships one.
Myles chooses Tennessee.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Louisville Male DB, Justin Green has de-committed from Ohio State and will sign with Illinois.

Oh well.
I read on another site he was promised a chance to play RB at Illinois. Who can blame him if that's where he wanted to play on the field. I hope he rushes for 150 yards a game and makes in to the NFL.
Green- UK lean until yesterday... Illinois got him during the Dead Period... was first promised to play RB at Illinois, UK said they would let him as well. Makes you wonder how this would ahve turned out if Deuce Finch went to Illinois.

Myles- UK didn't finish in his Top 3.... no Myles + Surprise recruit Jonathan George ended up costing us Dennis as well who signed with New Mexico.

Evans is still out there..the fact he hasn't committed to UL yet may be a good sign.
Dennis commits to UK.
DeQuin Evans is a Cat....
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Dennis commits to UK.

Everything I heard said he chose New Mexico??!!?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Everything I heard said he chose New Mexico??!!?

Hmm, maybe so..I read earlier that he chose UK...maybe they jumped the gun. Ah well...

You are correct....It was said the other day he gave a verbal to UK but he has signed with New Mexico.
All in all a good class for UK.
They go 1/3 on their 4 Stars... with a narrow miss of Green

McMullin academically was a Greyshirt at best

UK fills up their RB spot and do not have room for Dennis

UK does not lose any current commitments...

All in all a productive class, wish they could have added a premier DB, but they fill their voids very well at every other position
Picking up Evans was very big!