Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi State @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can kentucky get it together and win this time or will miss st. Find a way to shut meeks down. Your opinons. My opinion is that miss.st will dominate the boards and will play great defense and leave rupp with a win. I dont think meeks will be able to get open shots or anything. GOOD LUCK TO THE CATS THOUGH
If KY plays like they did today, yes they will get beat. Billy Clyde can't seem to get the players to run his plays..... Go figure!
TheBluesBoys Wrote:If KY plays like they did today, yes they will get beat. Billy Clyde can't seem to get the players to run his plays..... Go figure!

They don't have to listen to him. He will still play them and let them do what they want......Remember the Liggins incident!!
Yep! You are exactly right.....UK's motto: If I don't want to play, I'm not playing!
I think Kentucky will bounce back from their loss today and find a way to beat the Bulldogs by 10. Varnado won't have a hay-day like he did last year against the Cats.

Let's go Wildcats!
KY bounces back at Home
We need to turn this around and take this one. I think will pull it out in a close one CATS by 5.
I am going to the game. Anyone going from BGR?
Kentucky will bounce back and win this one.
Im gonna say Miss St by 6
Kentucky will win this one by,12.
Miss St. by 6. Go Cats!
UK by 10 but I think they might run up the score because they have something to prove this game
I think Ky wins big, by 23 pts. I hope they play well, this is one of the games I will be in attendance for.
[quote=allseasonfan]They don't have to listen to him. He will still play them and let them do what they want......Remember the Liggins incident!!Avent you heard that is the new motto at UK
ky by 15
I think that UK will bounce back after losing two straight....'Cats by 13.
UK by 15
well i do think UK will play SMARTER but it will still be tougher than alot of people think IMO as usual matters if meeks gets open shots and how much PP see the ball down lown. just one question to everyone after last two losses and intense Defense on meeks do you try and pound it out a lil more with PP?
Kentucky by 7.
Dogs By Double Digits
I think this game is a toss up. I can see both teams winning this one, hopefully UK will win. I see this being a 5 point game either way it goes.
we are pitiful. we are not improving.
Nice to see Sloan on the floor
Was Johnson Sloans man? You cannot lose him
Stardust Wrote:Nice to see Sloan on the floor

****, he couldn't play any worse than everyone else..
WOW, you have to put a hand in Johnsons face
Porter and Miller act SCARED TO DEATH to shoot the 3... Miss's coach is tellin the Defence to get back so Porter and Miller will shoot, and they will not... Miss State on the other hand is absolutely on FIRE from 3, they are 9-16 from 3 at the half..... Come on KY.
Kentucky is not getting any better as a basketball team. They are making the same mistakes. Billy Gillespie better do something, because if he keeps going in this direction, he won't be at UK much longer.
If we lose this game, Kentucky will be in big trouble. We'll be lucky to even make the NCAA Tournament.
Pages: 1 2 3