Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the #1 team in the SEC!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering who was the #1 team in the SEC and Most likely to win the conference.
My Opinion Arkansas in the West and Florida out of the east and Arkansas wins the conference. But that is my opinion I think the Razorbacks are better than they are showing at the moment and will get there act together by tourney and show what they are made of. I like John Pelphrey and think he will get it done this year with the team he has.
Whats your choices. Please pick a East and West team and The champ
On this site, mostly everyone is going to pick UK. People pick with their heart instead of their brain. I agree with you having Arkansas and Florida, but i think Florida will win
I think Ole miss will come through and upset some teams this year.
runninrebs21 Wrote:On this site, mostly everyone is going to pick UK. People pick with their heart instead of their brain. I agree with you having Arkansas and Florida, but i think Florida will win
That could be
runninrebs21 Wrote:On this site, mostly everyone is going to pick UK. People pick with their heart instead of their brain. I agree with you having Arkansas and Florida, but i think Florida will win

Well, Kentucky is tied for the best record in the SEC. There is no way right now that you can prove that Kentucky is better than Florida or Florida is better than Kentucky because they haven't even played each other yet.

I can't say Arkansas is the best in the West because of the way they are playing right now. I'm not saying that they won't get it together but they are not the best team in the West right now.

I think the best team in the West is LSU and the best in the East is still the Wildcats. Ultimately, I think Kentucky will win the SEC, not because they are my team, but because I think they are the best team with the best 2 players in the conference.
UK is the best team in the SEC and should win it due to lack of competition.
Kentucky has the best team in the SEC, just because of the Meeks/Patterson duo. Florida, Tennessee, and LSU are the three second best teams. Arkansas isn't that good, but they are dangerous just like Ole Miss and South Carolina are.
Despite the loss to Ole Miss, UK is still the team to beat in the SEC... Problem is, if teams figure out a way to shut down Meeks like the Rebels did, UK could fall off the map, IMO.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Well, Kentucky is tied for the best record in the SEC. There is no way right now that you can prove that Kentucky is better than Florida or Florida is better than Kentucky because they haven't even played each other yet.

I can't say Arkansas is the best in the West because of the way they are playing right now. I'm not saying that they won't get it together but they are not the best team in the West right now.

I think the best team in the West is LSU and the best in the East is still the Wildcats. Ultimately, I think Kentucky will win the SEC, not because they are my team, but because I think they are the best team with the best 2 players in the conference.

Its not about the 2 best players in the conference its about a TEAM:eek:
I think that arkansas will get it together I didnt say they were right now
theVILLE Wrote:Its not about the 2 best players in the conference its about a TEAM:eek:

I realize that. I am saying it doesn't hurt to have the 2 best players in the conference on your team.
Too early to tell just yet. But...

Start of the season I thought Arkansas had the team to beat in the West. Now I think LSU will take it.

In the East it is all UK and Florida. Toss up between them since they haven't played yet.
Kentucky has the capability of getting far in the SEC tournament. Their either 2 or 3 IMO
As bad as I hate to say it, Arkansas is not very good at all.
Its still UK, but the Gamecocks, and Gators aren't far behind as well as the Volenteers and the Razorbacks might be able to break out of their slump, but that's the only teams I see winning the SEC title this year.
Florida
Kentucky or Florida.
1. UK
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
I'm going to have to go with Tennessee here. Strong on defense and runs the floor.
I gotta say either UK or Tenn.
Kentucky
I got say in the east it is FLORIDA or SOUTH CAROLINA watch out for those two I THINK NOW, WEST is a toss between ole miss, arkansas, and lsu I think, over all pick I am taking an upset with the gamecocks winning the east and lsu the west and lsu winnning the SEC