Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ Kentucky 1/31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Carolina comes to Rupp on Saturday. I believe Kentucky will bounce back from the Ole Miss loss and win this one at home by 15 or more.

Let's go Cats!
Kentucky at home will win.
I will be at that game and I am looking forward to a BIG turnaround!
I'll tale Kentucky in this one.

Good Luck Cats!!!
Hoping the Gamecocks can get the upset but no way will the Cats fall in this one.
I Think it all depends on the number of turnovers and the cats have and the number of rebounds. I think that they can pull it off if they win the turnovers and rebounds and force DOWNEY to pass it off. I say gamecocks by 7 though. Again just my opinon
Kentucky by 6 in OT.
I'll take South Carolina by 5.
UK by 5, but it will be a tough game to say the least.
I think UK is fired up for this game. After the way they played agianst Ole Miss, Im sure that Billy G has them fired up and ready to roll over USC. I think that loss stung alot of the players and I dont think that their heads are as big as they were going into the Ole Miss game. Now they know they can get beat when they have an "off night" but they have to figure out how to win on those off nights.
We needed the last game to knock us off our high horse. Uk will come out focused this game and ready to play. Uk by 8.
Gillispie has to be the dumbes person alive