Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UNC- 80 Florida State- 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about them Tar Heels :-) Ty Lawson is my hero!
Ty Lawson is a man out there, such a smart point guard. Congrats Heels!
As happy as i am UNC won tho, i am that much happier that Duke went down :-)
runninrebs21 Wrote:As happy as i am UNC won tho, i am that much happier that Duke went down :-)

Wink
Wow, NC is slipping up, better pull it back together or something bad can happen later.
Congrats to FS on a hard fought game
Ah, a win on the road against a conference team is fine with me i dont care how many its by.. I just like to see them win even when they play bad
Congrats Tarheels!
FSU is not a bad team at all. They have 3 losses to current top 5 teams Duke (by 8), UNC (by 3), and Pitt (by 8). And two average loses to Miami and Northwestern who also has beaten Minn. and Michigan State. They have some quality wins against Cincy, WKU, and Cal. This win would have been big, but they still have a chance at the tourney if they can win the games they are supposed to.
Nice game by FSU, how was this game so close?
Stardust Wrote:Nice game by FSU, how was this game so close?
UNC didn't shoot terrible but not great either. FSU is one of the biggest teams in the NCAA, and their defense is very good- forcing 21 UNC turnovers. Hansbrough was in foul trouble most of the first half and was held under 10 points. Florida State got a big game from SR PG Toney Douglas with 32 points. FSU trailed by as many as 13 the 2nd half, and led by 3 with a minute to go but turned the ball over and resulted in a layup and a foul for UNC to tie.