Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patterson and Meeks vs. the World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We saw the next ten games last night: guard Patterson and Meeks with five and let UK's other three try to beat you. This might not be pretty. Liggins is shooting, what, 15% from three point range; Porter is an OVC, at best, level point guard. Miller looks uncomfortable. Harrellson apparently can't guard. Like I said, Patterson and Meeks against the world.
Why not Landon? I would love to ask him that. I know he is a better shooter than what he's got with porter/ligions/miller. Why not try him. I mean really. Games last night makes you try to do different things but he didnt.....
well i think that i know why Landon hasn't played. someone told me that he told Billy G that he was transferring at the end of the season. and like people have said to me when we were talking about this why waste time playing someone and working them into the lineup when there not going to be there next season.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well i think that i know why Landon hasn't played. someone told me that he told Billy G that he was transferring at the end of the season. and like people have said to me when we were talking about this why waste time playing someone and working them into the lineup when there not going to be there next season.

Why would he transfer when he played 24 minutes one game and 25 minutes the next game?

He may transferring now that he has not got to play, which I would do the same thing. I really don't know why he hasn't got to play. It would be more understandable if he didn't play those 2 games as much as he did.

Billy G confuses me.
Why would Landon transfer? He is living the dream that many Kentucky boys would love to live.
NIKE2010 Wrote:Why would Landon transfer? He is living the dream that many Kentucky boys would love to live.

I would'nt stay somehwere i didnt get to play either..
king360 Wrote:I would'nt stay somehwere i didnt get to play either..

So it's not worth the free education to be at the school of your dreams?
Stardust Wrote:So it's not worth the free education to be at the school of your dreams?

umm.. walk ons don't get scholarships..... therefor he has to pay to go there
Well, i think landon should at least get a chance, and if i were him i would get upset too. i mean yeah when he went there, he probably didnt expect to get to play much. but billy g played him a lot for 2 games straight and he did as good as anyone. then he all of a sudden benched him and landon hasn't hardly played since. it makes no sense at all. but i am sure landon will do what is best
runninrebs21 Wrote:Well, i think landon should at least get a chance, and if i were him i would get upset too. i mean yeah when he went there, he probably didnt expect to get to play much. but billy g played him a lot for 2 games straight and he did as good as anyone. then he all of a sudden benched him and landon hasn't hardly played since. it makes no sense at all. but i am sure landon will do what is best

he does that with everyone besides Meeks, Patterson, and Stevenson.. theres been games liggins don't play, then he'll play 25-30 mins. Galloway will start and play alot, then some games hes mia. Harrellson playes some games. Its just the way he coaches.
Well the way he coaches is stupid. You can say what you want, but hardly any of those players get along with the coach, and that means a lot. The players have to respect the coach, and i just think they all think hes a prick
Thats because his players respected him.. Billy G doesnt have the players' respect and thats why they dont like to play for him
Stardust Wrote:So it's not worth the free education to be at the school of your dreams?

Free education is wen you get a scholorship and he hasnt yet it is suppose to be his junior year before he gets a scholoarship offered to him..
theVILLE Wrote:Free education is wen you get a scholorship and he hasnt yet it is suppose to be his junior year before he gets a scholoarship offered to him..

Not many freshman see alot of playing time, let alone a walk on. And why give away a scholarship to him when we are bringing in Orton and Ferguson type players. IMO that wouldn't make sense to me. I think they need to take Jared Carters scholarship away.