Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Ole Miss 1/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Predictions & Thoughts?
This game At Arkansa At South Carolina, At Florida, And Tennesee at rupp they will lose and that is it I think
theVILLE Wrote:This game At Arkansa At South Carolina, At Florida, And Tennesee at rupp they will lose and that is it I think

Now add some periods and make this a complete sentence and you will be doing good. Wink
theVILLE Wrote:This game At Arkansa At South Carolina, At Florida, And Tennesee at rupp they will lose and that is it I think

:confused:
I would be surprised if Kentucky even lost half of these. Do you have any reasoning behind why you think that they will lose these?

Kentucky will not lose at Ole Miss. Jodie Meeks will continue is All-American and POY case with another 25+ game and Patterson will chip in with his regular double-double. Let's go Cats!
UK by 11.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Now add some periods and make this a complete sentence and you will be doing good. Wink

Arkansas got blew out of the water at home by a Auburn team we beat by 10, on a horrible night. How do you figure they will beat us?
I forgot the main thing lol, UK by 14.
Kentucky by 14.
UK by 15. Go Cats!
UK by 3....Ole Miss is a descent team, but I think UK is improving.....UK may lose if Patterson does not play any better than he did Alabama....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:UK by 3....Ole Miss is a descent team, but I think UK is improving.....UK may lose if Patterson does not play any better than he did Alabama....

Patterson was in foul trouble in the second half and didn't come off the bench until almost the 6 minute mark. If he can stay out of foul trouble and get his double-double and Meeks adds his 25+ UK should win by at least 15. GO CATS!!!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Patterson was in foul trouble in the second half and didn't come off the bench until almost the 6 minute mark. If he can stay out of foul trouble and get his double-double and Meeks adds his 25+ UK should win by at least 15. GO CATS!!!
I realize that he was in foul trouble....And I know he has a hurt hand......UK needs him to play at the level he has been playing so that teams cannot double team Meeks as much.....If Patterson does his usual double-double thing, UK wins most games against almost anyone, not just Ole Miss......
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I realize that he was in foul trouble....And I know he has a hurt hand......UK needs him to play at the level he has been playing so that teams cannot double team Meeks as much.....If Patterson does his usual double-double thing, UK wins most games against almost anyone, not just Ole Miss......

I agree Perry has really stepped up and became the 3rd scorer for the Cats thats what we have been lacking and now that he has done that the Cats are winning and are ranked! Big Grin
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I agree Perry has really stepped up and became the 3rd scorer for the Cats thats what we have been lacking and now that he has done that the Cats are winning and are ranked! Big Grin

I'm more impressed with the way that Perry is running the floor at both ends than anything else he has done this year. He plays consistently hard and has become a very "heady" player. He is bringing an added element of leadership and maturity that the cats lacked early on. As well as Patterson and Meeks have played, it would be a mistake to overlook Perr's accomplishments.
Kentucky 85
Ole Miss 70
Stardust Wrote:I'm more impressed with the way that Perry is running the floor at both ends than anything else he has done this year. He plays consistently hard and has become a very "heady" player. He is bringing an added element of leadership and maturity that the cats lacked early on. As well as Patterson and Meeks have played, it would be a mistake to overlook Perr's accomplishments.

The sad thing is he does get overlooked by the experts and other teams because he plays in the shadow of Meeks & Patterson. Nothing should be taken away from him he is an great player. An I think if he continues to play like he is and the Dynamic Duo continue to play as they are that UK could possibly go to the Elite 8.
UK by 10+.
Kentucky by [COLOR="Blue"]17[/COLOR]!!!
UK by 12...I hope Stevenson has a good game.:Shaking:
kentucky by 16
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:The sad thing is he does get overlooked by the experts and other teams because he plays in the shadow of Meeks & Patterson. Nothing should be taken away from him he is an great player. An I think if he continues to play like he is and the Dynamic Duo continue to play as they are that UK could possibly go to the Elite 8.

I think when the whole team is clicking, they could go very far, and play with any team in this country. If Meeks is hitting, what can you do? If P-Pat is dominating you downlow, what can you do? and now it seems that Stevenson is stepping up, this team is getting better and better.
Cats by 11.
UK by 12, mainly because the Rebels hung with the Cards early this season until the final minutes. UK will also get some help from Harris who should be able to play in the game.
UK wont have any trouble out of the Rebels. UK will come out wanting to show people that they are forreal. I wouldnt be suprised if they went undefeated in the SEC.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I think when the whole team is clicking, they could go very far, and play with any team in this country. If Meeks is hitting, what can you do? If P-Pat is dominating you downlow, what can you do? and now it seems that Stevenson is stepping up, this team is getting better and better.

Yes and if DeAndre devlopes a little more and learns to keep control of the ball and find Meeks,Patterson, and Stevenson when they are open this team will be top 10 come March!
UK by 9.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Now add some periods and make this a complete sentence and you will be doing good. Wink

hahahahhahahahha:notworthy
I'll take UK by 10+. I look for Stevenson to play good this game along with Meeks and Patterson.
Cats in this one but Ole Miss isnt bad
kentucky by 15. meeks will get his usual 25pts +. go cats
Pages: 1 2 3