Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best dancer in 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kayla Huff best dancer in 14th...
Sure looks good from the visitor side.
oh definatly, she's got some skills like i've never seen. :Cheerlead
she shows great leadership on and off the floor
Shes a talented young lady. You can tell she is dedicated and cares greatly about her dancing.
So I am willing to guess this is a group of JBS students. The best dancer would probably have to go to someone from Letcher Central.
jump_shot5 Wrote:So I am willing to guess this is a group of JBS students. The best dancer would probably have to go to someone from Letcher Central.

LCC's dancer are better overall. Kayla is top notch though. Just my opinion.
someone should start one from the 15th.
Big Grin
Go for it Donathan. My vote goes to you
TOO MANY OF THEM COUGAR DANCERS. TOO MANY. Kayla huff> LCC's whole team.
cbb09 Wrote:LCC's dancer are better overall. Kayla is top notch though. Just my opinion.

your right, she is def. top notch. are any colleges looking at her.....she is so intense with her moves
triplemaniaman Wrote:your right, she is def. top notch. are any colleges looking at her.....she is so intense with her moves

It may be rumors but, ive heard some big colleges are looking at her. (UK, UoL, LSU, Ohio State, etc)
I beg to differ!! *LCC has the BEST dance team and NONE of JBS's girls has ANYTHING on them!!
cbb09 Wrote:It may be rumors but, ive heard some big colleges are looking at her. (UK, UoL, LSU, Ohio State, etc)

Colleges do not look for you, you go and try-out. Trust me I know.
Allie Combs - LCC
baseball0432 Wrote:I beg to differ!! *LCC has the BEST dance team and NONE of JBS's girls has ANYTHING on them!!
I BEG TO DIFFER!!! Apparently, you havent seen Kayla.
Kysportsfan Wrote:Colleges do not look for you, you go and try-out. Trust me I know.

Maybe in your case colleges dont look for you. Maybe you are just sub-par. Kayla is top of the line.
Kayla is HORRIBLE. She is and will never be a dancer. She can't cheerlead either. She just quit and hide out at JBS with the rest of her wanna be friends who think they can dance!
Kayla is a very sweet girl who is a wonderful dancer. Please don't use this forum for bash someone who doesn't deserve it.
jump_shot5 Wrote:Kayla is HORRIBLE. She is and will never be a dancer. She can't cheerlead either. She just quit and hide out at JBS with the rest of her wanna be friends who think they can dance!

I dont know who youve been watching but, the Kayla Huff ive watched has some serious talent.
I think this thread should be closed, it is doing nothing but bashing a JBS dancer and the whole dance team.
cardinalfan23 Wrote:I think this thread should be closed, it is doing nothing but bashing a JBS dancer and the whole dance team.

obviously youve missed every single post thta i have made. I think Kayla is excellent.
LCC better? Get real.
cardinalfan23 Wrote:I think this thread should be closed, it is doing nothing but bashing a JBS dancer and the whole dance team.

Im sure everyone really does care about your opinion.
They compete with north laurel every year. I think they get better every year so far.