Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintball Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is growing, and growing fast!

We need just a few, very simple, general rules

1. No dueling without a mask
2. Always at least 10 paces before dueling

Stuff like that
No adding extra paintballs to the chamber during a duel. Smile
With as many players as we have, maybe have both teams wear an arm band also.... They Yella Bellies would definitely wear Yellow and the Cowboys could maybe wear Red.... Something like that.... Not to make one team at a disadvantage, but make both teams wear a certain color....
TATE_64 Wrote:With as many players as we have, maybe have both teams wear an arm band also.... They Yella Bellies would definitely wear Yellow and the Cowboys could maybe wear Red.... Something like that.... Not to make one team at a disadvantage, but make both teams wear a certain color....

Good stuff.. It is most likely going to grow. I know Nick will have most of the boys he works with from the hospital playing, and I'm gathering a few more myself. We may have to end up splitting into three teams.. So the armband idea would be great to identify different team members.

How many were there today, i think 34 counting me and nick.
I don't know about three teams because I will get stuck in right field, but the armbands probably will be a must. I also think that because of having to be idle for so long when shot that we may consider only a shot to the head as being put out. This will make the games a little better and there will seldom be any controversy over anyone getting hit in the back with the tanks etc. and not feeling it. Mongo and RN09 will need to clean up their masks though after yesterday.
I have a question I know where the kill area in (chest, head, and back) but what if you get hit with a grenade or trip mine and it only gets your legs and feet are you out, and one more if you get hit and the ball doesn't bust are you out.
torQQue Wrote:No adding extra paintballs to the chamber during a duel. Smile

I agree100%:Thumbs:

Anyone that would do that is a low down, dirty rotten, rat bag skunk of the 1st order Cool
torQQue Wrote:Good stuff.. It is most likely going to grow. I know Nick will have most of the boys he works with from the hospital playing, and I'm gathering a few more myself. We may have to end up splitting into three teams.. So the armband idea would be great to identify different team members.

How many were there today, i think 34 counting me and nick.

Glad Nick is gonna get some guys from the Hospital to play cause the yella bellie are gonna need all the medical attention they can get. Hopefully he knows some good ER doctors and maybe a surgeon and def. need some one to take care of concussions from all the paint balls to RN09 and Mongos head.

We also might have to implement a rule that if you take to many head shots that you need to have a check up before you pay the following week or atleast make them sign a waiver, Id hate for The sniper or Wyatt to get into trouble with lawsuits and what not.

This is Billnz28
We all play on the honor system. So no matter if the ball busts or not your out 'IF' your hit.
  • in the head
  • above the waist and between the sholders, chest or back area
  • even if your hit in a pod carried on a vest
  • You are not out if your hit on the outside of the shoulder, legs, arms, hands, or butt

I like the idea of arm bands because there have been several friendly fire incidents over the last several weeks.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I have a question I know where the kill area in (chest, head, and back) but what if you get hit with a grenade or trip mine and it only gets your legs and feet are you out, and one more if you get hit and the ball doesn't bust are you out.

I for one have called myself out several time while playing and paint not busting, I have also watched my paintball hit others and not bust only for them to stay in the game. Its some time just a game of honor , I guess you have to expect that out of the yella bellies since they dont know nothing about honor and dignity. LOL

This is Bill again sorry
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I have a question I know where the kill area in (chest, head, and back) but what if you get hit with a grenade or trip mine and it only gets your legs and feet are you out, and one more if you get hit and the ball doesn't bust are you out.
That's what we need to clarify and I think a head shot would be the determining factor as getting put out. It is hard to tell when one gets shot in the back of an air tank or pod. Did Mongo and RN09 put extra paintballs in for the duel? Bad Bad Mongo and RN09. Bad Karma I would venture to say.:letsparty
The Sniper Wrote:I agree100%:Thumbs:

Anyone that would do that is a low down, dirty rotten, rat bag skunk of the 1st order Cool

Pretty rough on youselves aren't you?
The Sniper Wrote:I agree100%:Thumbs:

I agree, SNIPER.. Surely, a man of valor and integrity such as yourself, would never do such a thing. Rolleyes
No more switching sides either after you join one team!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Pretty rough on youselves aren't you?
:p

torQQue Wrote:I agree, SNIPER.. Surely, a man of valor and integrity such as yourself, would never do such a thing. Rolleyes
:thumpsup:
JackFrost Wrote:No more switching sides either after you join one team!!

I vote no for this rule Big Grin
Billnz28 Wrote:I vote no for this rule Big Grin

Thinkin' about switchin over when you guys start losin again?Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Thinkin' about switchin over when you guys start losin again?Big Grin
when your a cowboy your a cowboy for life TongueirateSho . Ill never switch sides Ill die a cowboy but not till you yella bellies die first.
What about grenades and trip wires?
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't know about three teams because I will get stuck in right field, but the armbands probably will be a must. I also think that because of having to be idle for so long when shot that we may consider only a shot to the head as being put out. This will make the games a little better and there will seldom be any controversy over anyone getting hit in the back with the tanks etc. and not feeling it. Mongo and RN09 will need to clean up their masks though after yesterday.

I'm talking about the 'HEAD KILL' only match!

I wouldn't care to try a 'TEXAS DEATH MATCH':eek: and see how it works out. The Sniper never backs down!Big Grin

If nobody likes it we don't have to do it anymore! I think it would be fun to try. just a suggestion
The Sniper Wrote:I'm talking about the 'HEAD KILL' only match!

I wouldn't care to try a 'TEXAS DEATH MATCH':eek: and see how it works out. The Sniper never backs down!Big Grin

If nobody likes it we don't have to do it anymore! I think it would be fun to try. just a suggestion

Well I'm your huckleberry, what exactly are the rules for this Texas Death Match.....I'm busy checking Wyatt's pm's ha ha ha......RingoBig Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Well I'm your huckleberry, what exactly are the rules for this Texas Death Match.....I'm busy checking Wyatt's pm's ha ha ha......RingoBig Grin

Rules, only one = a head shot is the only kill shot!

You get hit anywhere but the head your still in, so simple even MONGO will understand how to play :lamo:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I'm busy checking Wyatt's pm's ha ha ha......RingoBig Grin
:dontthink :rules: :lame: Thats just what yella bellie would do....Rolleyes
Another rule

No fully automatic weapons in duels
also in duels you have to use your own weapon
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:also in duels you have to use your own weapon

No can do we've already set a prescient! and don't start cying about it either!
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:also in duels you have to use your own weapon
you call that gun a weapon? It's never shot anyone as far as we know of. Your mask is the weapon because it splattered paint all over us.:thumpsup:
since there are so many new people and so many switching sides we should have a draft. each team starts with the core of three to four original players and draft everyone else.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:since there are so many new people and so many switching sides we should have a draft. each team starts with the core of three to four original players and draft everyone else.
Have you lost your yella belly wally world mind?Big Grin
oh trust me wyatt there will never be a rule that puts us together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8