Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (9) Louisville 67 (8) Syracuse 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin Louisville takes it to Syracuse just like Cleveland State did earlier this season.
Since the U of L and UK game, both teams have went on a tear. Louisville is playing great ball and i hope they continue to do so. But most importantly i hope UK continues to win and to keep improving.
Thats right ricky p has the cards rolling on to another final four trip. Louisville is my Favorite team and sure am glad SOSA HIT THE DAGGER TO THE HEARTS OF THE LITTLE BLUE NATION. But why is the cats not ranked I have heard that all so many times. Well its simple who have they beat. namee a current team ranked in the top 25 who they have beat!!!

Ok TWILL had 15 points and 9 REBS
Sosa had 13 pts and 5 asts
Clarke had 16 pts and 13 Rebs

The villl Welcome back to the top ten where you belong Congrats to RICKY P and the cards
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Since the U of L and UK game, both teams have went on a tear. Louisville is playing great ball and i hope they continue to do so. But most importantly i hope UK continues to win and to keep improving.

Agreed, Louisville is playing good ball right now...it would've been huge to have beaten the Cards....a top 10 team now and 5-0 in the Big East.
maybe UK will do what they did that one year when they lost to Louisville and then turned around and won what was it 24 in a row? what year was that
Go Cards!!!
Great win
Lville's won 7 straight and 4 of those teams were ranked.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Big Grin Louisville takes it to Syracuse just like Cleveland State did earlier this season.

So your saying Lville win was luck?

I agree..lol

Orange played awful and refs didn't help.
Overrated Wrote:So your saying Lville win was luck?

I agree..lol

Orange played awful and refs didn't help.

Give Lville credit. There defense shut the Orange down and Williams and Clark hit some huge shots down the stretch. I think this was a season low in points for the 'Cuse.
The Cards are playin real good ball right now
UL is playing better or just as good as anyone in the Nation.
Louisville is coming on strong and they have been on a hot streak as of late.
Nice win for Louisville
Louisville is really playing great right now
Louisville's defense just keeps improving Syracuse had their lowest scoring game all year, and also the lowest shooting percentage of the year. Offensively the Cards played decent but I thought the needed to get Samardo involved more