Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 85 - Maryland 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Duke looks impressive as the #1 team in the country.
Love seeing the number one team in the nation take care of things in such an easy way.
That was a spanking. I hate it whenever dUKe does anything well!
I hate seeing a cocky Duke team win, but this one was a statement game for the Devils.
Way To Go Devils!!!
Duke done well but Maryland's program has declined significantly over the past few years.
I hate Duke with an extreme passion. But, I'm one who gives credit where credit is due, and Coach K is one **** of a coach. Not many people could have won a gold medal with so many individuals at the Olympics and then this shilacking on Maryland tonight. As much as I hate to say it, this Duke team is VERY good. Big statement game today by the Devils!
Just were i wanna see my devils on top impressive performance but i guess all the duke haters are mad cause uk will never evvvvvvvvvvver be on top lol
DukeFan4life Wrote:Just were i wanna see my devils on top impressive performance but i guess all the duke haters are mad cause uk will never evvvvvvvvvvver be on top lol

Never ever?? Take a look at the banners in RUPP. Take a glance in books where Uk won more games then any other college. Then come back and try making that statement again. Big Grin
Duke Rocks and i dont think it would have been close anyway but why if ur a maryland player do you say that cameron indoors is ur house....wow.....duke showed him real quick
DukeFan4life Wrote:Just were i wanna see my devils on top impressive performance but i guess all the duke haters are mad cause uk will never evvvvvvvvvvver be on top lol

:thatsfunn
How long have you been keeping up with college basketball?
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn
How long have you been keeping up with college basketball?

I would love to know the same thing!:lmao:
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I would love to know the same thing!:lmao:

It has been calculated with the consistency of Duke's wins per season and the slight downfall that Kentucky is in that Duke will catch Kentucky on the all time wins list before too long.
I Love Duke
PC_You_Know Wrote:It has been calculated with the consistency of Duke's wins per season and the slight downfall that Kentucky is in that Duke will catch Kentucky on the all time wins list before too long.

How many all time wins does each program have? Ain't UNC cut UK's lead to less than 20?
UNC and Kansas are both within 30 or so games of UK. UK won't have the title of most all time wins very much longer.
funny thing to me i believe UCLA got more banners then ole rupp aint it