Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness was tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anybody get to watch. If so can you give us a quick run down on how you think the cats will be this year. Also does anyone know if it its going to be replayed tonight or later on in the week.
Not sure if its going to be back on. I watched and recorded it on my DVR since ESPN covered some of it also. Didn't even think about recording it over to VHS before I erased it sorry.

I think they could really be a good team. Tubby said he was planning on being a very up tempo team with a lot of pressure this year. As the talent and the depth. Still no clue on when the NCAA will decide on Morris. All in all the team really looked good. With the schedule they have I don't see them losing very many at all. UNC at Rupp and they're rebuilding. Kansas away but they're also rebuilding. Should be a schedule to try them a little but they should be able to get some good wins under their belt prior to conference play. First exhibition is Nov. 2.
I watched it.. I think they will be good this season..
they're showing some of it on espn right now
I'm personally excited this season. More so than last season. There seemed to be quite a bit of slashing from Crawford and Sims. I love seeing those guys be aggressive.

It's hard to tell from just a practice, but if it's any indication of how they'll play in the season, I think they'll do ok. Sure they threw up their share of bricks... I don't know how well anyone would do in front of 23,000+ for the first practice.

Oh, and Shepard can still get up. He threw down a lob from Tubby while the players were warming up.
Yea, I was the there 2 rows up from the floor. Along with Vincent Vega not at his normal state. Smile

Hey VV, grab a seat buddy. :lmao:
I was there, three rows up from the floor. I'll post some pics.

But Big Blue Madness was pretty good and I have high hopes for the team this year.
How sweet it was. Tayshaun Prince couldn't make it so they sent the PA announcer for the Detroit Pistons to call them out. Apart from that, I think they will be pretty solid, but will be hurting in the interior. Chuck Hayes will be sadly missed and it will be tough to replace him. Hopefully Rekalin Sims will step right in and compete, but no one will ever match Chuck's pride and determination to win.
I believe Sparks will have to take Hayes place as their leader. Has anyone heard much about the juco player. Wasn't he named player of the year.
i was there did anyone else notice the difference in the crowd reaction when sparks came out compared to the rest of the team?
Not really. I mean Rondo got a huge ovation, as did Sparks, but afterwards I heard a lot of chat about how people didn't like Sparks.
i thought it was louder than the others but what do i know i was in the nosebleed section 212 row O seat 5
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Yea, I was the there 2 rows up from the floor. Along with Vincent Vega not at his normal state. Smile

Hey VV, grab a seat buddy. :lmao:
Hey i had a great time and all i can say is GO BIG BLUE!!!!!
and about grabbing a seat, i did not wait in line all nite for tickets to go to Madness and set on my ass. i go to watch UK and to cheer them on.
C... A... T... S... CATS CATS CATS!!!!!