Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Alabama 1/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky will be traveling to Tuscaloosa to take on the Crimson Tide. Ronald Steele has left the Tide and I think this is only to the 'Cats advantage. Meeks and Patterson should put up their usual numbers and it should be more than enough to get another SEC road win to put the 'Cats at 5-0 in the conference.

I'll take Kentucky by 15. Let's go 'CATS!
Kentucky by 8.
If they play like they did last night then they could be in trouble, but they seem to be playing really well on the road.
This and the the next game could be dangerous to the cats.. you know the cats won't get the calls they normally would..
Do you think UK should be ranked?
BigBlueRush Wrote:Do you think UK should be ranked?

Yes and I believe they will be if they get this win, atleast in the AP Poll. The ESPN/USA Today poll never shows us much love.
UK by 11.
Well Kentucky shot the ball well last game just to many turnovers,
kentucky by 11
UK by 12
UK by 12
Meeks will have at least 30 points in that game
UK will get win number 5 of 16 in conference play.

UK 72
Bama 69
Aslan Wrote:UK will get win number 5 of 16 in conference play.

UK 72
Bama 69

Yeah they will get the 5th win but by alot more than 3 points.

UK- 83 Bama-69
I don't see Bama winning without Steele.
This game has upset written on it. UK @ Bama has not seen possitive outcomes in the past. I hate to say it, but I think Bama wins this on their homecourt.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Yeah they will get the 5th win but by alot more than 3 points.

UK- 83 Bama-69

Thats jmo man.
Stardust Wrote:This game has upset written on it. UK @ Bama has not seen possitive outcomes in the past. I hate to say it, but I think Bama wins this on their homecourt.

I think Ronald Steele leaving the team just hurts Bama's chances in this one. That's why I'm sticking with Kentucky.
Aslan Wrote:Thats jmo man.

I know, I probably sounded like I was trying to be a smart elic. Sorry bout that..
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I think Ronald Steele leaving the team just hurts Bama's chances in this one. That's why I'm sticking with Kentucky.

I'd stick with UK if they had to steeles
Cats by 12 because I dont' see the Tide being all that tough but they might be able to put up a fight.
i see an upset.. or at least close to it..

Alabama- 71
Kentucky- 70
When and what time is the game?
I'll take Kentucky by 14 in this one.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I know, I probably sounded like I was trying to be a smart elic. Sorry bout that..

It's cool.
cats by 13
allseasonfan Wrote:When and what time is the game?
The game is today at 3 p.m.

I take my Wildcats by 10!
UK by about 10.
cats stay hot and win this one by 17