Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should UK be ranked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think they should after 3 excellent performances in a row and coming off a record of 15-4 and a 4-0 vs the SEC
Yes
Here's the bottom 10:

16. Arizona State 15-3 337
17. Butler 16-1 332
18. Purdue 14-4 193
19. Notre Dame 12-5 180
20. Minnesota 16-2 154
21. Villanova 14-3 152
22. Saint Mary's 17-1 134
23. Baylor 14-3 82
24. Illinois 15-3 72
25. Memphis 14-3 72

There as good if not better than any of the bolded teams above.
Yes we should be ranked! We are 15-4 and 4-0 in the SEC. I think we should be ranked at least somewhere in the top 25. We have been playing good ball as of late and we need to get some love for our efforts.
If you take the entire season into consideration, then no.
But they are playing like a top 25 team right now.
We should definately be ranked. I see no reason why, We are 4-0 conference play. But, it really doesn't matter if were ranked or not IMO.. because it will only get to there heads. So all i want is for them to just keep playing good ball, and i'll be happy.
Yes!
I dont think so..4-0 in the SEC is nothing but i think when they can get to be 10-0 or 11-0 they should be ranked
I think we should be at least somewhere in the 18-25 range.
Kentucky recieved almost 130 votes to be in the Top 25 and with a Villanova and Florida loss Kentucky will probably be somewhere between 21-25
Stardust Wrote:Here's the bottom 10:

17. Butler 16-1 332
18. Purdue 14-4 193
19. Notre Dame 12-5 180
20. Minnesota 16-2 154
21. Villanova 14-3 152
23. Baylor 14-3 82
24. Illinois 15-3 72
25. Memphis 14-3 72

I'd put them up against any of those teams that you have there, not just the bold print one's.
We should be ranked if we pull out the win this Saturday.
The way UK is playing right now, they should be in the top 25. If they not by this weekend, they will be next week.
Stardust Wrote:Here's the bottom 10:

17. Butler 16-1 332
18. Purdue 14-4 193
19. Notre Dame 12-5 180
20. Minnesota 16-2 154
21. Villanova 14-3 152
23. Baylor 14-3 82
24. Illinois 15-3 72
25. Memphis 14-3 72

I agree with Outdoorsman. I would put them up against any of those teams.
FBALL Wrote:I agree with Outdoorsman. I would put them up against any of those teams.

I also Agree. I think UK could beat all the teams named. I really didnt see how Memphis got in and UK didnt. Memphis playing in one of the weakest conf. in the nation in C-USA.
For those of you 100% convinced that UK should be in the top 25, who have they beat?
WVU, middle of the pack Beast East team.
K-State, who is 11-7 and 0-4 in conference play.
Thats there most impressive OOC wins.
Beating scubs in the SEC is not impressive or hard whatsoever.
Aslan Wrote:For those of you 100% convinced that UK should be in the top 25, who have they beat?

The SEC is the toughest conference in it.Smile
Aslan Wrote:For those of you 100% convinced that UK should be in the top 25, who have they beat?

Sure your right, they dont got any real great OOC wins and when they was playing that part of the schedule.They shouldnt have been ranked but its now and as of right now I think they should be ranked. UK has won for 4 straight games and have won 9 of the last 10. UK is better than Memphis, Baylor , St Marys, Purdue and most of the 18-25 teams that are ranked.

Kentucky cant do anything bout the rankings but keep winning and thats what I hope they do! Wink

This is coming from someone who likes a magical lion...
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:This is coming from someone who likes a magical lion...

:lmao: :1:

Tennessee vs. Georgetown W, 90-78
Arkansas vs Oklahoma W 96-98
Arkansas vs Texas W 67-61

Hmm? Idk But Didnt Kentucky Beat Tennessee By 18?
Yes Ky Should Be Ranked
I think if they win a few of there next few games they will be ranked.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:This is coming from someone who likes a magical lion...

Well he did save Narnia..Cool
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Tennessee vs. Georgetown W, 90-78
Arkansas vs Oklahoma W 96-98
Arkansas vs Texas W 67-61

Hmm? Idk But Didnt Kentucky Beat Tennessee By 18?
Yes Ky Should Be Ranked

Tenn is inconsistant...you forgot to mention that they lost to Temple by 16 points.

Arkansas is also winless in this weak conference.

UK is playing like a top 25 team though, a few more wins and I think they may deserve it(even though they play nobody). I just don't see how you guys, have no doubt they should be in the top 25 and brag about wins in this weak conference.
Aslan Wrote:Tenn is inconsistant...you forgot to mention that they lost to Temple by 16 points.

UK is playing like a top 25 team though, a few more wins and I think they may deserve it(even though they play nobody). I just don't see how you guys, have no doubt they should be in the top 25 and brag about wins in this weak conference.

The sec isn't that d*m* weak they just didn't have the preseason hype machine wrking for them like the big east and the acc did. The #1 team in the big east got beat by western kentucky, unlv, and we should of beat them. Whats that tell you about them.
TheONLY1 Wrote:The sec isn't that d*m* weak they just didn't have the preseason hype machine wrking for them like the big east and the acc did. The #1 team in the big east got beat by western kentucky, unlv, and we should of beat them. Whats that tell you about them.

The SEC is weak, horrible, awful. Theres noway around it, there really noway around it.

UL is a completely diff team now, compared to the beginning of the year.
Aslan Wrote:Tenn is inconsistant...you forgot to mention that they lost to Temple by 16 points.

Ok, Can you tell me why St. Marys, Butler, Purdue, and Baylor is in the top 25? Who have they played? Is there Big12, WCC, and Horizon Conferences better than the SEC? please explain why them teams should be ahead of UK?
IMO they should be at least 20, Purdue needs to get out of there and Minn. needs to move up as well
NYY10 Wrote:IMO they should be at least 20, Purdue needs to get out of there and Minn. needs to move up as well

Why would that happen, when Purdue just beat Minn.
Whats so different about Louisville now?????
Pages: 1 2 3