Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 70 - (#24) Florida 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow what a finish.
This was great. I really though the game was over when he missed his last free throw. They never gave up. Big Congrats to SC
Man, the SEC is bad.
A Florida loss always brings a smile to my face Smile

Congrats Gamecocks!
FBALL Wrote:Wow what a finish.

Words right out of my mouth!
Aslan Wrote:Man, the SEC is bad.

SEC = :puking:

Florida losing is not a good thing for UK and the rest of the SEC. In order to get any respect with the voters, we need teams in the top 25. Once they get into the top 25, they need to stay there. If not, any win by UK does not get very much value due to the weakenss of the conference.
WOW..lol
I didn't watch this game live but when I watched the highlights of it, it kinda looked like he took 3 steps on that gw layup?? Anyone else notice that.
Love seeing the Gators get beat and love it more being it happen by a team I like(in basketball)
My dad and I got together and watch the two Raycom games last night. I was worried the game was going to go into overtime, and cause us to miss some of the first part of the UK game. Wow, we didn't expect a finish like that. I thought Florida had it in the bag, and out no where, comes the hail mary pass to a streaking SC player, for an uncontested layup as time expired for the win. My dad and I got so excited we were HI-FIVING over a SC/FL game. That type behavior is usually only reserved for UK games only. But it was great to see FL lose that way, mainly because their loss really helped UK in the race for the SEC title.
This was a great finish to watch.