Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Jodie Meeks Song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if this has already been posted:

[YOUTUBE="The Jodie Meeks Song"]haxfZ1WzXHk[/YOUTUBE]
I had this video on myspace within 2 hours of its making. Great video tho. :rockon:
lol this is by far, one the greatest things i've saw in awhile
I like it.
amazing,
Not bad at all. Whoever made this did a great job!!
That is so cool!!!
Money Maker Wrote:I had this video on myspace within 2 hours of its making. Great video tho. :rockon:
So did I.......LOL
Nice..lol
Thats awsome!!
lol, Thats pretty awesome.
Jodie is a celeb
Not bad at all.
I like it!! Smile
what a joke :lmao:
Any player on Duke in contention for POY?? Wink
Does anyone else think that Jodie actually looks like the young MJ?

Great song, btw. lol
Great song. Ryan Parker has had several good songs in the past, but this is one of my favorites. Meeks has really taken the SEC by storm and is deservedly captured the nation's eye.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Does anyone else think that Jodie actually looks like the young MJ?

Great song, btw. lol

he'll never come close to MJ, maybe a young MJ but no one is ever going to touch MJ at his peak.
Spartan4Life Wrote:he'll never come close to MJ, maybe a young MJ but no one is ever going to touch MJ at his peak.

She asked if anyone thought Jodie "LOOKED" like MJ.. she didnt say he played like him.
That is great!
Spartan4Life Wrote:he'll never come close to MJ, maybe a young MJ but no one is ever going to touch MJ at his peak.

Might wanna go and make some money since you can see the future and all??
Nice Nice Nice, what happend in the Louisville game had Jodie Meeks Lucky streak not hit yet. Or was it just Louisvilles defense but a stop to him or what was it exactly!! The player of 3 weeks has to be jodie meeks. Hey that rhymes. Its a good thing they dont play Louisville again or they the three weeks would restart again right.
CARDS CARDS ALL THE WAY!!
Oh yeah Sosa lucky or not. Porter hit 3 threes and stevenson even hit a three I dont knoww call it yourself. take all those away and i guess the ville one again by 9. Sure he had a game against tennessee and vandy without leading scorer Ogilvy and Alabama without star in Steele. Call it your self.
That was great!
theVILLE Wrote:Nice Nice Nice, what happend in the Louisville game had Jodie Meeks Lucky streak not hit yet. Or was it just Louisvilles defense but a stop to him or what was it exactly!! The player of 3 weeks has to be jodie meeks. Hey that rhymes. Its a good thing they dont play Louisville again or they the three weeks would restart again right.
CARDS CARDS ALL THE WAY!!
Oh yeah Sosa lucky or not. Porter hit 3 threes and stevenson even hit a three I dont knoww call it yourself. take all those away and i guess the ville one again by 9. Sure he had a game against tennessee and vandy without leading scorer Ogilvy and Alabama without star in Steele. Call it your self.

He scored 54 points, and hes PPG average is like 30, I dont care if we were playing the david school, 54 points is unreal, especially against an SEC school. Dont hate.
mhmm how could you even compare him to micheal jordan
lol. not half bad.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Might wanna go and make some money since you can see the future and all??

lol people, you go outside of the kentucky area, and people dont even know who jodie meeks is. he is having a good season dont get me wrong, but he is not even picked to be a 1st round pick next year.. he is picked to go almost last in the 2nd round after next season.. and its not cause he is underrated, it is just cause everyone in kentucky has him WAY overrated. patterson is UK's team
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:He scored 54 points, and hes PPG average is like 30, I dont care if we were playing the david school, 54 points is unreal, especially against an SEC school. Dont hate.

Yeah All I was saying louisville sefense keep him from scoring 54 or 30 what ever. Yeah i believe teams of such david school is the only team they will play and beat and against an SEC TEAM wow wee look at them they are awesome. Florida the one and only ranked in 1 of the 4 polls. Yeah a real tough conference. And 4-0 in conference play for ky. Good start thank god Ogilvy wasn't there for vandy and meeks has a great game for 54 points on tenn and steele wasn't there for alabama!
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah All I was saying louisville sefense keep him from scoring 54 or 30 what ever. Yeah i believe teams of such david school is the only team they will play and beat and against an SEC TEAM wow wee look at them they are awesome. Florida the one and only ranked in 1 of the 4 polls. Yeah a real tough conference. And 4-0 in conference play for ky. Good start thank god Ogilvy wasn't there for vandy and meeks has a great game for 54 points on tenn and steele wasn't there for alabama!

Meeks had 28 at alabama and 26 against Louisville, so I'm pretty sure he has been consistent with his scoring. Wink
Pages: 1 2