Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is your least favorite BB analyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the list
1: Billy Packard
2: **** Vitale
3: Brad Nessler
4: Digger Phelps
5: Jay Bilas
6: Bobby "Montgomery" Knight
7: ALL THE ABOVE

Mine would have to be **** Vitale for the way he bashed all of the UK fan base for not accepting 10+ loss seasons. Then again I really don't like any of them.
Tom Leach, Oscar Combs, and **** Gabriel are pretty darn good. Course I'm bias.
Richard Vitale
Dicky Vitale should change his name to Richard Cranium. Big Grin
I think Billy Packer retired.
Least Favorite: Vitale, Jimmy Dykes
Favorites: Clark Kellogg, Len Elmore, Jay Bilas, Bill Raferty
As bad as you hate dicky v, he picked kentucky to win the title in 2005, and has us currently in his top 25
Digger
Seth Davis.

I can't stand that guy. Surely CBS can do better than that for their halftime analyst.
College

Least Favorite: Digger Phelps

Favorite: Brent Musburger

NBA

Least Favorite: Reggie Miller (My favorite NBA player of all time, but the guy isn't the best commentator in the world :p )

Favorite: Marv Albert

I love Charles Barkley at the half on TNT! Can't wait until he comes back!
I hate Dicky V, Digger, and Billy Packer
Tom Leach and Seth Davis are horrible
I like Nessler and Bilas
Vitale- It just depends on my mood
I can't handle Bilas sometimes, especially when he starts going on about Duke.
FBALL Wrote:Seth Davis.

I can't stand that guy. Surely CBS can do better than that for their halftime analyst.

Very much agreed.
**** vitale is the worst way over the top
Good Lord. Joe Dean Jr. I couldn't stand his dad and Jr is ten times worse. I'm watching tonights game on mute.
Digger!!!! I hate that man! I don't like bials either......Favs alltime are Caywood of course! And Tom leech and Mike Pratt.............
Fav-Bilas and Vitale

Least- Nessler
I know some on here may not like him because he's a Duke guy, but I actually like Jay Bilas. He is very articulate and knowledgable about the game, and to me he doesn't seem to have a pro-ACC bias like certain other announcers...

As for least favorite, I couldn't stand Billy Packer, but he's retired now. So I'll have to say it's Larry Conley. He gives very poor analysis of the game at hand, and to be an ex-Wildcat player he sure makes alot of anti-UK remarks during a game he calls. Maybe he's trying to ensure that no one thinks he's being a homer, but IMO he goes overboard.
Digger
Dicky V...

1. im not a big Duke fan

2. I just can't stand his voice
Jay Bilas and Brad Nessler are probably my favorites...
Im not much of a Dicky V fan or Bob Knight....I have mad respect for the guy as a coach, but he's a horrible analyst
jay bilas and digger phelps..
Yea Packer retired, but the two I can't stand are Vitale and Phelps.
I can't stand Mike Patrick either. He loves Duke more than Dicky V does!:puking: