Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Auburn 1/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
Uk Wins By 10+

Too Much Patterson And Meeks

I Favor Them Over Any Sec Foe
I really belive that UK is the class of a very weak SEC. I think UK can win their conference and the SEC tournament.

UK 82-75
Kentucky is hot right now! I think it should be a 15+ victory for the Cats @ home. Meeks and Patterson should have their usual dominant performances. Let's go Cats!
Cats by 13
UK gets win 4 of 16 in the weak SEC.
Tennessee vs. Georgetown W, 90-78
Arkansas vs Oklahoma W 96-98
Arkansas vs Texas W 67-61

The Sec is not as weak as everyone makes it out to be, im sure there is other sufficent wins from the sec, yea they loose to teams they shouldnt loose too, but come tournament time theyll be a few sec teams go deep,

Kentucky by 15
Kentucky by 15+
Smile
UK by a dozen
The SEC can't be too weak.. Arkansas dusted Oklahoma & Texas, and then can't buy even get a W in SEC play.. looks to me, the polls are a bit screwed up..
Kentucky takes care of Auburn by 12
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Tennessee vs. Georgetown W, 90-78

The Sec is not as weak as everyone makes it out to be, im sure there is other sufficent wins from the sec, yea they loose to teams they shouldnt loose too, but come tournament time theyll be a few sec teams go deep,

Kentucky by 15

Tenn is very inconsistant but they do have potential. They also lost to Temple by 16.
Arkansas does have some nice OOC wins. However, they still don't have a win in a weak SEC, which really don't make any sense at all lol.
Has the SEC really ever been this bad? Last time I checked they still didnt have a team ranked in the top 25.
cats by 15
AU has no inside presence #54 will have a BIG day
I'll take Uk in this one!!!

Because, of MEEKS and PATTERSON!!!
Aslan Wrote:Tenn is very inconsistant but they do have potential. They also lost to Temple by 16.
Arkansas does have some nice OOC wins. However, they still don't have a win in a weak SEC, which really don't make any sense at all lol.
Has the SEC really ever been this bad? Last time I checked they still didnt have a team ranked in the top 25.

Florida is ranked. They are on a 10 game win streak.

And did you ever think that the reason why Arkansas doesn't have a win yet, is maybe the SEC isn't as weak as everyone thought? I mean SEC vs. other conferences, SEC actually has did pretty favorable. Because the media tells you the SEC is weak, then thats the gospel? Maybe some of you keyboard point guards need to step away from the computer, and realize analyst arn't the gospel, but just opinions rather..
mrfootball03 Wrote:Florida is ranked. They are on a 10 game win streak.

And did you ever think that the reason why Arkansas doesn't have a win yet, is maybe the SEC isn't as weak as everyone thought? I mean SEC vs. other conferences, SEC actually has did pretty favorable. Because the media tells you the SEC is weak, then thats the gospel? Maybe some of you keyboard point guards need to step away from the computer, and realize analyst arn't the gospel, but just opinions rather..

I mostly agree with this. SEC is a pretty tough conference. ESPN has the SEC ranked the 6th toughest conference in the country, just in front of the MVC and WAC. This is just simply not right. I may be a little biased, but the SEC is not as weak as ESPN and everyone else says.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Tennessee vs. Georgetown W, 90-78

Kentucky by 15

I agree with you SEC isn't that weak we just didn't get hyped like the big east did in the preseason
coming off their win over Tenn. and the domination of Georgia, their going to be more than ready to dominate this game. Auburn is only 1-2 on the road and the Cats are at Rupp....this is going to make the domination so much sweeter...

I take the Cats by 10+
kentuckyfan1 Wrote:cats by 15
AU has no inside presence #54 will have a BIG day
Agree
Cats all the way, I say about 10 to 15 point win tonight. I'm so excited, finally another game i got tickets too.
Who is the player dressed in street clothes right now during the warm ups?