Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me.
For those who know me from posting on other forums please do not allow the name or reputation I seem to have sway your opinion on my post.[/COLOR]
Welcome. Glad to have you here and enjoy your stay with us.
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!!! LOL....
Hi, I am Michael. My relatives call me Manny. I am glad to be here.
Welcome to BGR! If you need anything just let me know.
Hello Smile
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"]Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me.
For those who know me from posting on other forums please do not allow the name or reputation I seem to have sway your opinion on my post.[/COLOR]

How you doing NCF! If anyone is reading this, this guy lead me this way. I've been following Bell County, Middlesboro, Corbin and Pineville from afar and now I can interact with you all and post! I'm so happy! :Clap:

This is a great site.

Please be gental though since I'm a Noobie. LOL!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"]Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me.

Thanks for everything. This site looks great. :Thumbs:
El Indio Wrote:How you doing NCF! If anyone is reading this, this guy lead me this way. I've been following Bell County, Middlesboro, Corbin and Pineville from afar and now I can interact with you all and post! I'm so happy! :Clap:

This is a great site.

Please be gental though since I'm a Noobie. LOL!
Us be gentle with you? Dude youve been kicking me in the nuts since youve came on board lol..:biggrin: