Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Lands Texas LB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK just got a committment from 3* LB Ryan Mosby from Rockwall TX.

He runs sub 4.6 and has the coverage sills to possibly play Safety if needed.

Mosby originally was an Iowa State commit until Gene Chizik left for auburn, at which point he re-opened his recruitment. Mosby also had standing offers from Colorado State and UNLV, he was being pursued heavily by Texas Tech, Clemson, Georgia Tech and Houston.
With that type of speed he could be a coverage backer like Wesley Woodyard...what type of size does this kid have?
IRISH4 Wrote:With that type of speed he could be a coverage backer like Wesley Woodyard...what type of size does this kid have?

6'0 and weighs just under 200 pounds, not the typical SEC linebacker size, his coverage skills may help, hopefully he gets bigger.
PC_You_Know Wrote:6'0 and weighs just under 200 pounds, not the typical SEC linebacker size, his coverage skills may help, hopefully he gets bigger.

Expected to be about 220 by the time the season rolls around
Zack Thomas was only 5'10" but that is still Zack Thomas, I could see him at the SS position though, maybe a Rover.
Was about to post the same thing IRISH4, lol!
IRISH4 Wrote:Zack Thomas was only 5'10" but that is still Zack Thomas, I could see him at the SS position though, maybe a Rover.

Qua Huzzie has Zach Thomas wrote all over him!

He's 5'11 205.

But if you watch any of his videos he is an absolute machine. The kid is a heat seeking missile.
Hopefully he becomes a great player for the Cats.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was about to post the same thing IRISH4, lol!

HAHA...when I seen the size of this kid that was the first person that I thought of. Hopefully he turns into that type of player.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Expected to be about 220 by the time the season rolls around

That will take around 26 pounds put on, most don't put that on in a career. But I would love to see this guy get bigger.
PC_You_Know Wrote:That will take around 26 pounds put on, most don't put that on in a career. But I would love to see this guy get bigger.

He is currently 6'1 207... the measurememnts on his profile is from his Junior year
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He is currently 6'1 207... the measurememnts on his profile is from his Junior year

Well this sounds a lot better.
This is good to hear.